Chapter 3: First Day Part 1

Y/N POV

I woke up before my alarm went off and slipped out of bed, being sure to not wake Jess. I went into the bathroom and got dressed.

 I went into the bathroom and got dressed

(Only the top is white and teal)

I put on my makeup and did my hair. When I was finished, it was 7:30 and almost time to go down to the dining hall. The alarm went off, but Jess didn't wake up.

"Jess?" I asked. She didn't move. I shook her gently. "Jess, c'mon. It's the first day of class."

She slowly opened her eyes and blinked groggily. "Huh...?"

"It's 7:30, Jess. Come on, get up."

"Oh my gosh!" She jumps out of bed and speeds lightning-fast into the bathroom. "I'mlatei'mlatei'mlate!"

I giggle at her wacky antics and sit down at my desk, reaching over to my video camera and flipping it on.

"Hey guys, what's happening! Y/N here, and I'm back with another video! I know you all have been waiting for a new video from me for a couple days, but I've been super busy settling into YouTube University! I've been hanging out with Aphmau, Crainer, Popularmmos..." I go into more detail about what I've been doing so far, and throw in the standard like-comment-subscribe and advertise my new merchandise line. Then, I finish the video and download it to my phone. I'll edit it in between classes today, and probably get it posted by lunch.

Jess comes out of the bathroom, dressed and ready. "Who wants some food?" She cheers. I laugh and stand up, and after grabbing our bags, we head down to the cafeteria.

People are everywhere, chatting and eating food. Jess and I choose our meals and sit at a table off to the side.

"Wow? Is that DanTDM?" Aphmau points at a guy with blue hair walking to a table.

"Yeah, I think it is! And look, there's LDShadowLady!" I point at a pink-haired girl next to him.

"This place is soooo cool," Jess says, snickering.

Just then, Ben and Pat enter the dining hall. They grab their food and, spotting us, make their way over to our table.

"It is okay if we sit here?" Ben asks.

I laugh. "Of course! C'mon, sit, sit!"

The two of them sit down and we all enjoy breakfast together, pointing out other Youtubers we recognized and chatting about everything in general.

Once we finished breakfast, we walked across the street to the university, anticipation fueling our steps. Jess and I say goodbye to the boys and head down one hall to the music classroom, while the boys head off to their first class.

Sorry it's short, I just wanted to get one chapter out a day