Chapter 6: this is blade

We where on the last question now and blade said 'why did you not want to go to that park??'

Because black veil brides where there and Ben and Fred.

'What did they do??'

Well umm andy biersack was my best friend when we lived in Ohio and then he left to start a band and live in LA and I stayed in Ohio. About 3 weeks after he left he stopped calling stopped text and skyping he left me all alone. And then my mom died I tried to call him but he went to voice mail. Then my dad died.... On my birthday.... And the present he gave me where bvb tickets to there show and meet and greet. I went and I stayed on the tour bus over night and I promised my best friends Ben and Fred that I was going to leave town when the concert was over so I did and I left because I knew it would hurt andy so much that my mom and dad are dead.
So that's why.

'One more question, where are you living now then??'

Motels.

' you can live with me if you want'

Yh okay thank u.

1 hour later:

Blade opened the door to his house and it was my new home ! It looked amazing! The outside was covered in stones and the inside was the most amazingest thing I have even seen!!
I walked to the front room and the walls where painted black and one wall was purple with the joker on and the other two where black and had batman on. I was amazed! My mouth was open ! I looked at the couch and it was a black fabric corner sofa then I saw the t.v! It was a 3d TV with amazing glasses it was hung up on the wall! I looked at the carpet and it was purple. I went to find blade. I went to the kitchen and found him there eating PIZZA!! I shouted PIZZA!! And ran to him and took the pizza out this hand and took a big bite of it. I looked up and saw his face he looked like he could murder someone and that someone being me. I quickly placed the pizza on the side and started to run. I ran around the corner and up some stairs with where now black i turned my head around only to scream and run up the stairs faster. I finally got of the stairs and went into the room that was in the middle, I closed the door behind me and screamed again when I saw a life sized 3D character of the joker with green hair and the big joker smile with his arms creeping towards you ! I ran back out the door in the awaiting arms of blade. I cried and laughed into his chest after i calmed down I said the one thing I'm scared of you have in your house ! And I'm sorry for taking your pizza.
I'm sorry I didn't tell you and that's fine I was only kidding around.
I nodded and said where's my room??
Up here. He lead me to the third floor and pointed to a room. Thank you.
It's fine.
I went into my room and started to unpack my stuff. The walls where plain white and the bedding was white as well. After I was done I walked out and pulled a face at blade.
What??
The whole rooms white. Umm can I maybe get paint and bedcovers and things I need tomorrow?? I have my own money.
Yh of course. And I will pay I have more then enough money to spend.
Thank you and no way I'm paying it's gonna cost a lot.
I know that's why I'm gonna pay. Please. He pulled the most adorable puppy face and I couldn't say no to that face so I didn't. Ugh fine you can pay. He did a little happy dance then started eating the pizza. He then put a piece next to my face and I bit into it. After we ate the pizza we went into the front room and watched movies first we watched batman returns and then we watched a couple episodes of the vampire diaries which Is actually really good even blade thinks it is. After about four episodes we went to sleep.

----------------________••••••••••••••••

Hey sorry I took so long to update it was my birthday and then i didn't know what to write then I had a idea but I'm addicted to a fan fiction and yh •lets out a exaggerated breath• hehe I'll write soon. Thank u for reading and don't forget to vote and comment on how you think the books going and your opinions good or bad I need advice should I keep going or should I just stop. And can u read the other book I just started its on my page and it's called baby don't cut
Thank u x