about darcy and her friends

Hey my names darcy fall. I know weird name but i dont care. I stopped caring when my best friend stopped calling. I would be lying if i said it didnt hurt, my best friend stopped calling, stopped texting and stopped skyping me. He stopped doing this because he became famous, i watched all his interveiws and he's different but the same old andy. We've been best friends since 1st grade. I live in cinncinatio america. Its been wierd not seeing his face in person every day and lets just say i miss him a lot. He's been my only friend with the exeption of ben and fred my gay best friends there awesome but nothing like andy.

Its aweome having gay best friends. Ben and fred are dating, its cute really. Ive always loved having 2 gay best friends that are inlove. Its not awesome when you walk into your room after you go out and get coffee with your dad and see those two make out on your bed which you have to sleep on.

My names darcy fall, im 19 i love to draw/ paint, i can sing, dance and i play gitaur and the drums. For money i go down town on the streets by cafes and parks and sometimes on big fields and i sing and play gitaur.

umm i love the bands falling in reverse, black veil brides, my chemical romance, kiss, the damned, the cure, pierce the veil, 5 seconds of summer, suicide silence, escape the fate, attila and a day to remeber.

I have black hair that goes down to my hip which is all natural i also have dark blue eyes. I have a eyebrow pericing a nose pericing and i have spider bites on my right side of my lip. Im going to get my tougne done tomorrow.

Ben has natrul black hair which is in the tipocal 'emo' style he has green eyes and a lip pericing on the left side of his mouth.

Fred has brown hair no pericings he has his hair with a little bit of his bangs over half his forehead and the rest of his hair messily spiked up.

The sort of clothes i wear are band tops and coloured skinny jeans with a belt and either converses or boots and when im going out clubbing or something i wear a dress and sometimes heals.

Ben normaly wears all black, he sometimes wears band tops skinny jeans and belts with black zip up hoodys with differnt coloured rims. When he goes out he wears black non ripped skinny jeans with a dress shirt with a tie and converses or skinny jeans and a plain black top with vans or converses.

Fred normally wears black skinny jeans and a V neck shirt with converses or vans and when we go out he normally wears black ripped skinny jeans and a band top with vans or converses.