Chapter 5: Photo is darcy

Darcys pov

I woke up with arms around me I moved the arms of off me and got up I expected it to be Ben or Fred. It when I looked at the person who's arms where around me I screamed curse words and started to panic.

What the hell, how did.... Then I remembered. I had to get away from here if andy found out about mom and dad he will be crushed I had to get away and fast. I grabbed my shoes and ran of the tour bus they where in. Luckily we where still at the venue so I could walk to the train station and get a train.

I walked onto the train and sat on my phone I stood back up and took my phone out of my pocket I then remembered Ben and Fred.

F*ck!! I quickly texted both of them saying I was going home and not to worry About me.

The train stopped and I ran off the train and ran home. I unlocked the door and went to the shower and washed and done what I needed I got out and brushed my teeth and hair I done my make up and hair and went to my closet and put on a Attila top that said 'suck my fuck' and two Skelton hands with there middle fingers up which the writing and hands where green I then put on dark green jeans and my combat boots. I grabbed my suitcase that I packed ages ago and grabbed my guitar and walked out. I walked back in and wrote a letter to both of them explaining everything. And saying that I will keep in contact. And I'll see them again soon.

I walked back out and got into my car and drove I drove for hours and hours it was getting dark and my phones been going of like crazy for the past 7 hours. I pulled over at a motel and got a room. I walked in and it wasn't the nicest place I've seen but it will do a couple of days. I was in the middle of West Virginia. I put my suitcase ontop of my bed and opened it to get my personalised blanket I took everywhere. It was black and had 'never give in, never back down. You will make it throw this storm.' Printed in purple bold letters. I also had a matching pillow case Which I also I take everywhere which of cause has a feather stuffed pillow in. I put them both on the bed and closed my suitcase and put it under the bed. I got changed and got under my blanket and went to sleep. I woke up very early and got dressed in my sleeping with sirens top and a pair of jeans that had one side blue and black checkers and the other was just plain black with a ripped knee. I grabbed my bring me the horizon zip up hoddie and my all black converses. I brushed my teeth and done my hair and make up. I grabbed my suit case and went down stairs and out it in my car I started driving until I came to a field people where walking there dogs or just walking. I smiled and walked out I took my guitar and it's case and sat by a tree and starting strumming the cords to sleeping with sirens if I'm James dean, your Audrey Hepburn.

Then I began to sing:

Stay for tonight if you want to I could show you what my dreams are made of coz I'm dreaming of your face. I've been away for a long time such a long time an I miss u there I can't imagine being anywhere else but here.

How the hell did you ever pick me honestly I could sing you a song but I don't think words will express your beauty, singing to me how the hell did we end up like this you bring out the beast in me, I fell in love since the moment we kissed but since then we've been history.

I finished the song and quickly started playing black veil brides perfect weapon:

Go!!!!

Awake at night you focus on everyone who's hurt you, an write a list of targets your violence a lack of virtue,

LEAVE US ALONE!!!

YOUR ON YOUR OWN!!!

We are breathing while your sleeping, go! And leave us Alone!

The liars cheating are hearts beating, go!! and now your on your own!

Here's to your perfect weapon creak bones with blind aggression like birds who's wings are broken we living without direction.