Best Friends Forever

Hey peepers. I wanted to tell you that I am SO SO SO sorry I have not been working on this story. I have been working on If Scar ruled the Pridelands, and The Lion king: Time of Kion. Plus the story of Gray and Zipporah. So, read this chapter, and I will do more stories. I promise. Tell me in the comments what the next chapter should be called. Thanks.
~FoxyTRPF

*Kuzco's POV*
"Cmon Zoshari!" I yelled to my little brother, who was panting and trying to keep up to me. "wait...just....a....minute..." He said, stopping. "Dude! why did you stop?" I asked him, grinning. "Because....Im....tired" he replied, panting harder. I laughed and ran off. What a loser. Hm...I wonder who this lion is that is near my turf! Well...somewhat my turf. Still a cub ya know. I growled at the sight of the lion and tried to roar, but of course, it came out as a little kitten meow, if you know what I mean. Wait a minute...thats no lion...thats a lioness! Plus, im good with the ladies, so I may can get her to get away from my turf (somewhat of my turf...still a cub). I walked up to the lioness and asked her her name. She said her name was London, and she was lost. "I can help" I said, and led her to the PrideLands, because I think thats where she is from, most likely.

 "I can help" I said, and led her to the PrideLands, because I think thats where she is from, most likely

"Thank you.." she said, forgetting my name. "Im Kuzco" I said, smiling. "Thank you Kuzco" she said, and walked off. I walked back to the Outlands to meet with Zoshari and the rest of my family. My dad wasnt so happy with me, because he was scared I was dead. Ha, like you could get rid of me that easily.