Growing up evil

As Nuka grew up, he wasnt like his father or mother. He was a innocent cub that liked to play and loved to hunt. Scar saw that Nuka hasnt made any progress on being evil, so he decided to help him out. "Hey Nuka" he said. "Hey dad!" Nuka said excitedly. "Lets play a game" Scar said evilly. "Ok!" Nuka said, not knowing that he was about to do something bad.

 "Ok!" Nuka said, not knowing that he was about to do something bad

Scar went over to Pridelands, and saw a deer that belonged to them. He jumped at the deer and killed it. He brought the meat back to Nuka. "your turn" He said. So, Nuka went and found a antelope. He jumped at it and killed it. He ate the meat. "That was fun" Nuka said. "It sure was, now go to your mother" Scar said. Nuka ran off to Outlands and found Zira. She look at him. "Hello Nuka" Zira said quietly. "Why are you speaking quietly?" Nuka asked. "because, I know it is in you" she said slyly. "What is in me mother?" Nuka asked couriously. "The Outlandic evilness in you" she said.

When Nuka walked up to her, Zira got hold of him and licked his fur

When Nuka walked up to her, Zira got hold of him and licked his fur. "Mother!" Nuka yelled, while trying to get away from her. "Nuka you will soon understand, you will soon grow up EVIL" Zira said, and she let go of him. Nuka said goodbye and ran off. what did she mean by that? Nuka thought to himself as he walked on and on.