Ambush and Nuka's death

As Duka grew up, he became evil. He followed Scar's rule and hated PrideLanders. Nuka found out and smiled. He wanted Duka to be like him. One night, Zira had told everyone that there was gonna be a ambush. "When Kovu brings Simba close to Outlands, we will ambush him and kill him" Zira said with glee. So, Simba and Kovu were near Outlands, and soon Zira and her whole pride surrounded them. "Good job Kovu, just like we planned" Zira said. "You!" Simba said, baring his teeth at Kovu. "Enough talk" Zira said, and her and all the other lions jumped at him. They clawed, bit, and hurt him. Kovu tried to help Simba, but a lioness kicked him and he hit his head on a rock. Simba ran deep into Outlands, and climbed a cliff. At the top, Kovu was watching him. "Simba!" Kovu said. "Get him Kovu" Zira said, with Nuka smiling beside her. Kovu ran off. "what? No!" Zira said. "I'll do it for you mother!" Nuka said while running up the logs. "Mother are you watching?" he asked. "Im doing it for you, and im doing it for me" He said. Nuka caught up with Simba and grabbed his hind leg. "Yes! This is my moment of glory!" Nuka said, but he began to fall. "NO!" Zira yelled. Nuka fell and got trapped in some logs. "No NO!" Nuka said trying to break free. A log fell on top of him. Kovu ran in moving the logs. Zira slapped him out of the way. She dug into the logs until she found Nuka's dead body. "Nuka" Vitani said sadly. Nuka coughed. "im sorry m-mother, I tried" he said weakly. "I finally got your attention didnt I?" he said, close to death. Zira put her paw under his chin. "shhh" she said. Nuka had died. After that, Duka ran in. "What happened?" he asked, looking at the logs. Every lion looked at him. Duka ran up to the logs. "Father..." he said. Then, Dot ran in. Duka looked a her with a sad face. "Its father..." He said. "What?" Dot said, running up to the logs. "Dad!" she said.

Dot ran out of the cave crying

Dot ran out of the cave crying. Duka stayed and hugged Nuka. "Im sorry Duka" Zira said. "But its time to leave Nuka's body. He isn't coming back" she finished. Duka took one more look at Nuka's body. "Dont worry father, I will avenge you..." Duka mumbled.

"and this time I will make sure Kovu and Simba both die" he finished

"and this time I will make sure Kovu and Simba both die" he finished. Duka hugged him one more time and walked off.

 Duka hugged him one more time and walked off