Magnificent Light Sparks

Installation 00
3 hours before Evacuation to Earth.

"That hurts", is the only thing she could think of when she fell on the ground, fortunately some vegetation had cushioned the fall, if not she surely had been dead. She shook a little and tried to communicate with her platoon, she hoped they were alive.

-November one four ... (interference sound) ... Repeat, here November, request one four, does anyone receive me? Change ... -

- Damn! - She didn't know where she was and couldn't communicate with anyone, began to look around but just were rocks and plants, had no idea how she had arrived to that place, those buildings were so strange, like damn mazes.

She was trying to come up with a plan to get out of there when he thought he saw a blue light from the side, which made her look in a hole between a wall and a rock, he hadn't noticed it before, but something told him that maybe she could find a out there.

The space was narrow but she fit perfectly, so she entered and found a small hallway. She walked slowly, carefully and with his weapon in his hand, followed the only path he had until he reached a kind of room that seemed to be empty, except for some pillars that were part of the construction.

Everything had the perfect Forerunner architecture style, but it was a room with nothing, she would have went from there if she hadn't seen a small control panel right in the front look. She came over and placed her hand on the panel, this caused a part of the wall to slide up, it was like a small door.

As always her curiosity led her to a follow forward, she entered another room that was noticeably smaller than the previous one, only that it was a little darker and only with some light bars at certain points on the walls.

A more intense blue light came on in front of her and she saw a pedestal on which two knives crossed between them rested were there floating inside a gravitational barrier. Attracted to them, she approached and simply took them and as soon as she touched them with her hands they began to generate a dim light that toured the body of the objects.

Finally she received of her intercom call, it was Dominic.

-I knew you wouldn't die so easy, huh? Where are you? The sergeant has ordered the extraction-

-I don't know, some floors below I guess, I think that if you help me I could out by the same place where I fell-

-Well, send me your location and I'll go for you-

Nuray did what Dominic asked, picked up the knives and put them in her uniform. She returned to the same place where she had woken up and fortunately she hadn't had to wait long, just a few minutes after, help had arrive and she could leave there.

She along with her friend and Evans were returning to Forward Unto Dawn, but unfortunately there were no signs of their sergeant.

Planet Earth, 2552
Voi, Africa

-I can't believe it's over- Nuray was in formation with Dominic.

- Me neither ... but there is still much to do-

Both looked sad, they saw the soldiers greet in memory of all the fallen, they had witnessed so many losses, so much suffering and sadness. It was still too early to consider sangueilis friends, but at least they seemed good allies.

-Dom, who is the elite there?-

-Which? - He tried to joke a little to lighten the moment.
Nuray gave him a slight smile as she raised an eyebrow, - The only one here-.

-I know, I'm sorry- He still laughed slightly.

-You're a fool, did you know? But I'm glad to have you here-.

-Me too, and regarding your question ... he is the Arbiter-

-Arbiter?, I knew the elites had strange names but what kind of name is that? -

-It's because that's not his name, I think it's rather amm ... an alias? -

-It's about ‘Vadamee- a soldier who is trained behind them was included in the conversation.

- Is that Thel ‘Vadamee? But I thought he was a Supreme Commander- Dominic seemed surprised.

-But now it is that, an "Arbiter", a Sangueili rank apparently, anyway, who would say it? After everything he did, now he stands there paying tribute, how turns the life-

Nuray stopped listening to the rest of the talk, she was lost in her thoughts about that sangueili, she couldn't believe she had him just in front of her, had him just as she had wanted so long ago, so vulnerable, she could have killed him in that precise moment.

"Someday we will meet again 'Vadamee, and the weight of your actions will reach you, I will make sure that".