Chapter 11

~Ava's POV ~

My muscles tightened, my knees shook, this was hell. I wasn't a very fit girl in the first place and so 100 push-ups were killer.

I looked over at Caleb, he had finished his optional 100 push-ups and was already doing flips and tricks. I was only up to 60.

Slowly but surely, I got it done, my arms felt like jelly and the soles of my feet were burning pits.

Anthony stood up from the ground and started clapping. "well done!" he remarked "I must say, I didn't think you'd do it"

"Neither did I" I chuckled.
I gazed at Caleb, I could see in his eyes that he was impressed. I was proud.

After more fitness and strength training, we finally finished. We headed back down the same path we took on the way there towards the bike.

The sun started to set as we rode back to my house, the cool ocean breeze set in as the sun went down. It was gorgeous.

Finally, we arrived at my house. I got off the bike and took off my helmet. Caleb looked up and down me.
"I'm impressed" he smiled "we'll do the same time in two days, you need some days to rest and relax"
I smiled back at him.

We said goodbye and I headed to the front door. Mum was waiting in the lounge room for me. Mitchell had already gone to bed.

"how was it?" she asked
"tough" I laughed. she nodded.
I told her about the afternoon and the training we did. We had dinner and I went to bed. I was stuffed.

-------------------------
hmm... comment if you like the POV's from Ava, Caleb's POV is in the next chapter...