Chapter 8

Ava arrived at school and searched the area thoroughly for Caleb until finally she found him standing on a table with a group of guys all throwing paper airplanes. he was wearing a dark grey hoodie with black jeans and Vans. He looked hot in dark colours.

She walked over to him and with one look, he knew she had found out. He climbed down from the table and came to eye level before pulling her to the side.

"So what did she tell you?" he asked.
Ava explained everything she knew to Caleb.
After he had processed it, he looked her in the eye and said "there's more"
"more?" Ava thought "what more could there be?"
"Training is intense" he stated "it isn't easy, but you are a Reilly, and you were born into this position"
After some thorough thought, Ava finally spoke
"wait, so that still doesn't explain how I supposedly know you?"
"Ah yes" he looked doubtful "that is another long story that we will save for a later date, let's just say that I will be helping you through this journey"

The school bell rang and the students rushed.

Caleb looked up at Ava, "don't forget, training next week, I'll pick you up from school and we'll go"

------------------
another short one. sorryyyyyy