No skiing today then.

I woke up to a cold shiver. I looked around, i was in my room. I must have fallen asleep and Ollie put me here, aw.

I got out of bed and went through my draws trying not to wake Katie up. I slipped on a jumper then padded across the carpet to get a glass of water.

I turned the kitchen light on then got a glass out the cupboard trying not to wake anyone up. I started to fill it up with water.

“Hey” a voice came from behind me making me jump. I turned around to see who it was.

“Oh my god Eddie you made me jump” i whispered.

“Sorry” he whispered back.

“What are you doing up?” i questioned, hoping i didn’t wake him up.

“Couldn’t sleep, what about you?” he flashed me a smile.

“Same really, so how come you didn’t come swimming? Too busy having fun with Marianna were you?” i joked winking at him. He blushed and laughed a little.

“Ah i won’t tell the others” i smiled at him.

“Thanks” he said smiling back.

“Going back to bed anyway, night” i waved bye to him.

“Night” he waved back.

*****************

I woke up to someone speaking in the living room. Katie just woke up too. We looked at each other before getting out of bed to see who was talking. I slowly opened the door to see Sonny talking to someone on the phone. He said bye then put the phone down.

“Who was that?” Katie questioned.

“The chef can’t come today because the snow is too thick, apparently we has a snow storm last night” he answered.

That’s why i was so cold.

“Does that mean we can’t go skiing?” i asked. What the hell Ella of course we can’t go skiing.

He laughed at my stupid question.

“Yes” he answered laughing a little as he said it.

The others came in and we told them the situation.

“So what do we do all day then?” Marianna asked while cuddling more into Eddie’s chest.

We all looked at each other then looked outside then looked back at each other smirks on our faces.

“SNOWBALL FIGHT” we all screamed at the top of our voices.

We then all ran to our rooms to get changed into something warmer. I put my snow trousers on with a jumper and my snow jacket as did Katie and the others properly. I left my hair down in its loose curls cascading down my back.

We all piled out the front door landing in the thick snow. We all stood up and the snow came to mid thigh on me and Mae. The rest were taller so it came to about their knees.

“Ha ha shorties” Tè joked. We both pouted at him as he laughed at us and our shortness.

We decided to pick teams. In 1 team was me, Ollie, Marianna, Eddie and Katie. And the team was Mae, Tè, Sonny and Mollie. Ha we have one more player.

We all built a wall to protect us from snowballs. We were taking this very seriously.

“Ok so if anyone gets hit by a snowball they are out” Ollie went on. “The team with the last player standing wins.”

“What do they win?” Mollie asked raising her eyebrows.

“The team that loses has to be their servants for the rest of the night” he smiled.

“Deal” we all said as we shook each other’s hands.

The snowball fight went on and on but we were all too good that no one was out yet. I decided to bend the ‘rules’ a little.

I got loads of snowballs together then jumped out infront of the wall and just was firing them at the other team. Everyone done the same.

By the time the snowball fight was over we were all covered with snow from head to toe. We all smiled at each other at how our serious snowball fight turned out.

When we got in i decided to shower and get into something more comfy. The others liked the idea and done the same.

Since the chef wasn’t going to come and cook us something because of the snow we had to cook ourselves something.

Me and Marianna volunteered to cook everyone dinner. This was going to be interesting since we can’t cook.

We looked in all the cupboards. I grabbed some pasta and Marianna grabbed some stuff to make sauce. We decided to make spaghetti bolognaise.

I put the pasta on to cook then started to help Marianna make the sauce. It took about 10 minutes then was ready to serve.  We piled pasta and sauce onto everyone’s plate then looked around for a drink. Opening the fridge we found bottles of various fizzy pop and juices. We brought the various drinks out and put them on the coffee table. Then brought dinner out. Everyone looked proud at what we have done. We both just smiled also proud.

After we had dinner we washed up and got into our pyjamas. We decided to watch another film. We wanted to make the most of this holiday since we were going home in 2 days. Mollie picked the film. She picked Dear John. Great a movie that makes me cry.

We all piled onto the sofas. I was sat next to Ollie and Tè, then next to Tè was Mae. On the other sofa were Katie then Sonny then Mollie then Eddie then Marianna.

The film was at its bit where John’s dad was ill. I loved John’s dad i thought he was so cute. Tears started welling in my eyes.

“Ella are you crying?” Sonny asked laughing a little.

“No” i said smiling wiping the tears.

Everyone laughed and Ollie put his arm around me as i rested on his chest. Mollie smiled at me knowing to well i liked Ollie. Is it that Obvious?

I looked over to Mae who was asleep on Tè’s chest. Then looked over to where Marianna who was cuddling onto Eddie’s arm. I smiled then closed my eyes letting sleep take over me.

************************************************************************************************************

Ahhh i'm sorry i haven't posted in like 2 weeks. The Sunday thing didn't happen aha, i'm sorry. I'll try and stick with it now.

Also i'm sorry that it's so short, i've been so busy and haven't had time to write anything and i wanted to get something up.

Anyway i hope you like it. And again sorry.

Fan/ vote/ comment.

~Ella.