WE'RE IN SWITZERLAND.

“Ella, Ella, wake up” Ollie slightly nudged me.

I slowly woke up to see that we were the only ones on the plane.

“Hey where is everyone?” i questioned still waking up.

“They have got off, the staff gave me 10 minutes to wake you up” he laughed slightly.

“Oh ok, we better get off then” i awkwardly laughed feeling embarest.

We got off then met the others at the airport.

When i got there everyone was just smirking at me. I looked at them confused but they just walked off towards the rest of our year. I shrugged it off for now but will bring it up later.

It was dark outside because of the time difference, and also freezing. I grabbed my coat from out my case a slipped it on as did the others.

When we got to our final destination we were all gobsmacked. We all had our own little house type thing that could fit 10 people in. In the mornings and nights we had a chef come to cook us something since the snow was too thick to keep walking through.

Since the house could fit 10 people in we had me, Ollie, Mae, Marianna, Tè, Sonny, Katie, Mollie and Eddie. All of us.

When we walked in the house was done up amazing. All around was crème carpet. The living room had black leather sofas with a brick fire and a plasma screen TV on the wall. The kitchen had black glittery tiles and surfaces with red cupboards and tiles on the walls. All the rooms had 2 single beds inside and a TV on the wall with a wardrobe and a bed side table either side of the beds. Then in one other room was an inside pool. Wait...  AN INSIDE POOL!

We all looked at each other and just smirked. Eddie pushed Sonny into the water then i pushed Mae in. We all eventually got pushed in and had a massive water fight.

When we got out we all got into our pyjamas, put the fire on and decided to watch a movie. We watched the Inbertweeners movie.

By the time the movie finished Eddie and Sonny had went to bed and we were all extremely tired. We all decided to go to bed since it was a big day tomorrow; we started our first day of skiing.

*****************

I woke up to our door being knocked. I dragged myself out of bed and padded across the crème carpet towards the door.

I opened the door to see a small Japanese man with black messy looking hair and a little beard. He was wearing some kind of chef’s outfit.

“Hello, i’m your chef for the week” he had a strong Japanese accent.

I opened the door more to let him in, then quickly shutting it as the cold air hit my bare skin.

The others came strolling in looking very tired. None of us really cared what we looked like because we were all too really close to care. Not even Marianna or Eddie cared what they looked like and they were going out.

Katie turned the fire and the TV on as we all crashed down onto the sofas. The chef came in with 9 cups of hot chocolate on a tray. He placed them down onto the coffee table, as we all grabbed a cup each.

Not long after the chef came in with our breakfast. We finished our hot chocolate and our breakfast then went to our rooms to get ready for a day of skiing.

We got on our skiing gear then headed to the main office where everyone else was. Mrs Burton gave us all a lecture on to be careful and blah blah blah then we set off with our skiing teacher to the top of the hill.

We got on one of them lifts to the top. I was sat next to Mollie and the others were behind. When we got to the top i started freaking out, not being that good with heights and all. I calmed myself down since i had to get down this hill and there was only one way that was going to happen, to ski.