Drama (part 1)

Today we were actually going to do some skiing. We got our snow suites on then set off to meet all the others at the main hall.

When we got there Mrs Burton was giving us all lectures on ‘to be careful’ and stuff. Then aimed this one at us ‘no throwing snowballs’.

We put on our skis then got on the lift to get to the top of the mountain. I sat next to Katie not trusting Ollie again.

When we got to the top we jumped off the lift then decided to go down together. I preferred to go down with someone since i’m not the best at skiing and i felt safer.

We were about to go down when Mollie lost her footing and fell down the mountain.

“MOLLIE” we all shouted in unison worry in all of our voices.

***half an hour later at the hospital***

We waited patiently to hear the news weather she is ok or not. I looked around everyone was a mess.

Sonny was walking up and down the room eyes bloodshot and red from crying. He really does have strong feelings for her. He may have not told anyone but it really is obvious. Ollie was comforting him.

Marianna was sitting on Eddie’s lap sobbing on his shoulder as he was holding back his tears. Mae was lying on Tè’s chest crying. Wait are they going out? oh i’ll get it out of her but just not now. And i was just hugging my knees crying while Katie was trying to comfort me.

A doctor came out and we all stood up waiting for the news.

“Is..is she going to be ok?” i stuttered.

He looked down at his clipboard then back up at us.

“Well she might be ok but she might not be” he said casually.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Sonny asked getting a bit angry now. Ollie put his arm around him trying to calm him down.

“She is in a coma, we don’t know how long she will be in it for but she might never come out of it. She hit her head pretty bad” he said.

“Can we see her?” Sonny asked.

“Yes but only one at a time” he said then walked away.

Sonny looked at us asking if he can go in first, we all nodded then watched him walk into her room.

Mollie’s pov:

I heard a door shut then footsteps coming towards me. What’s happening why can’t i open my eyes, why can’t i move.

I felt a hand touch mine locking their fingers with mine. I heard them take a deep breath. What’s happening?

“Mollie” his voice rang my ears, it’s Sonny. “Why are you doing this to us” he laughed a little. DOING WHAT, WHAT AM I DOING? “I know you will get through this you’re a strong girl” ERM GET THROUGH WHAT? “I only have another like 5 minutes to talk because the others want to talk to you to but i wanted you to know that” he paused taking a deep breath. “That i really like you, love you in fact. I have since i got to know you” He..he loves me.

Katies pov:

I came back from going to the toilet when i stopped at Mollie’s room. I crept quietly to listen. “But i just wanted you to know that” he took a deep breath. “That i really like you, love you in fact. I have since i go to know you.” I smiled. Just what i need to get Sonny to go out with me.

************************************************************************************************************

Woo new chapters 2 days in a row.

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

And i put other peoples pov in (point of view)

And i know i said it would be longer but for what i'm going to do i can't make it longer this time, sorry.

I hope you liked it anyway:)

Fan/ comment/ vote.

~Ella.