The shock.

Ella’s pov:

We got back to our house/ hotel thing and we all decided to go to bed. I know it was going to be late back in England but i had to text Mae.

To: Maeee<3

Hey, i just wanted to say that Mollie is awake and we are coming back home in the morning xx

I put my phone on the bed side table not expecting her to answer and rolled over trying to get some sleep. I closed my eyes but the my phone buzzed. I rolled back over to see it was a text off Mae.

From: Maeee<3

Hey, that’s great now we can all go to sleep and stop worrying aha xx

To: Maeee<3

Are you all there then? Awake? What time is it there? Xx

From: Maeee<3

Yeah we are all here, we were all to worried so we all stayed in our room and it’s 3am aha. Anyway unlike you i have to work tomorrow so i better get some sleep, night xx

To: Maeee<3

Ok, night xx

********************************

My alarm started blasting out of my phone.

“Shit” i cursed under my breath.

It was 4am and we didn’t need to get up till another hour but i wanted to get ready early.

I got out of bed and carefully tiptoed out of my room to the bathroom. I turned the shower on. I took my pyjamas off and stepped in. I slowly washed my hair and body when there was a knock at the bathroom door. I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me. Then i slowly opened the door.

It was Ollie, he looked me up and down then into my eyes, then just stood there. I waved my hand infront of his face.

“Hello, earth to Ollie, what did you want?” i said sarcastically.

“Oh yeah..urm sorry.. i just needed the toilet” he stuttered then gave me an awkward smile.

I rolled my eyes then went to turn the shower off, i was done anyway. I let him go past me as he shut the door and i went back to my room. I got changed into some black leggings and a blue woolly jumper. I let my hair dry naturally, and put on some natural make-up. When i was done i went to the kitchen to get a drink.

“Hey Oll” i flashed him a smile.

“Hey, sorry about earlier” he laughed and shook his head looking to the floor.

“It’s fine” i giggled.

“You look nice” he complemented.

“Thanks, so do you” i looked him up and down to see that he was dressed. He laughed again.

“What’s funny?” i asked confused.

“Nothing, your just a gorm” he laughed. I giggled back.

I then put the kettle on and got two mugs out of the cupboard and put a tea bag in both. The kettle boiled then clicked to tell me it was done. i poured the hot water into both of the mugs, then got the milk and added that to it. I took the tea bag out then added sugar to both then gave it a stir.

Ollie was already sitting on the sofa, so i brought it out to him and placed both of them onto the coffee table.

“Cheers” he said picking the mug up and taking a sip. I just smiled back.

**********************

We got all our things together then set off to the airport. When we got there we handed our cases in then went to get breakfast. We found a starbucks and decided to go there. Once we had finished it was time to get on the plane, good timing aye?

We settled down in our seats. It went Mollie by the window, me then Ollie. Infront of us were Sonny & Katie.

The plane set off into the air, again me grabbing hold of Ollie’s arm as it went up. He laughed as he found my fear of planes amusing. I just pouted at him.

I wanted this plane ride to go fast, so i got out my headphones and leant on Ollie’s arm wanting to go to sleep. Mollie was already asleep. And Sonny and Katie were taking pictures, vain. Ollie put his arm around me and i leant on his chest. I looked through the gap where Sonny and Katie were sitting, they were just talking, but then Katie leaned in and kissed Sonny. I looked over to Mollie who was still asleep, then back at Katie and Sonny who were now full on snogging. I was confused, very confused Sonny told me he had feelings for Mollie, why would he then run off with Katie?

I got back up realising that i wasn’t going to be able to go to sleep. And got my phone from out my bag. I needed to text Sonny.

To: Sonny<3

What are you doing snogging Katie? Are you going out? i thought you liked Mollie, what happened? X

I saw him look at his phone, he better not ignore me.

From: Sonny<3

Yes i am going out with Katie, my feelings just changed about Mollie, sorry x

I was so angry at him, how could he do that to her? With anger i threw my phone back into my bag. Ollie must of noticed i was angry as he pulled me into his chest and hugged me.

“Hey, what’s up?” he asked.

“Nothing” i replied. He knew there was something wrong though but he just nodded. I know he is going to ask me later. Do i tell him? Do i tell Mollie? No that will be too harsh.

Oh god this plane ride was going to be longer that i thought.

***********************************************************************

Ok, so it's still short, sorry.

But i told you i'll get it up in this week.

I might get another chapter up Sunday, but i don't know because the rest of this week i'm busy now.

So what do you think, should Ella tell Ollie?

I hope you like it so far:-)

Comment/ vote/ fan.

~Ella.