The blackmail

After getting off what felt like days of flying we decided to get a drink. We went to this little cafe on the corner of the airport. Ollie kept on looking at me worried but i didn’t look at him back. We found a table and we all sat down. I sat by Mollie and Ollie not wanting to sit by Katie or Sonny. We each ordered a chocolate milkshake. Mae texted me saying that they were outside.

“Ok guys they are outside, let’s go” i said quietly getting out of my seat walking ahead of the others. I didn’t know what to do, i wanted to tell someone but it wasn’t my right to tell people it was Sonny and Katie’s...wait why am i sticking up for them? I slowly sipped my drink as i reached Mae and Mrs Burton.

“Ella, omg i’ve missed you” Mae said as she hugged me.

“Missed you to” i hugged her back.

I climbed in the back of the car, Ollie joining me not long after then all the others. The car journey was quiet and awkward. I had Ollie constantly looking at me hoping i would look back so he could ask me what’s wrong; Sonny and Katie were kissing when nobody was looking making me more and more angry. I don’t know why i was so angry at them though, i mean it’s not like Sonny cheated on Mollie or anything like that i was just angry about them getting together.

We parked up the school drive and all scrambled out, then singed into reception. Mae had to go back to class, while we get the day off to unpack and rest. I was glad we had a day off from doing lessons but i also wish Mae or Tè was here so Ollie wouldn’t have the chance to ask me what’s wrong, but they aren’t here so he is isn’t he?

Mollie and Sonny went to the room next door; i gave Sonny a stern look before unlocking the door to my dorm and walking into it, not long followed by Ollie.

I sighed and fell down onto my bed getting the bobble from my wrist and tying my hair into a high ponytail. Ollie watched me while i done this. I still didn’t look at him. He sighed as he sat down next to me on my bed. I finally looked at him. He gave me a sad smile.

“Look i can tell there is something wrong Ella, you want to tell me what it is?” he said in a calm voice.

I sighed, should i tell him? Yeah i will.

“On the plane” i stopped, he looked at me telling me to go on, so i did. “On the plane i saw Sonny and Katie kissing, i don’t know it just really pissed me off knowing that he really liked Mollie and me telling her he does and she getting her hopes up about him, and he has just went off with Katie, when Mollie finds out she is going to be devastated” i stopped to breathe. He just looked at me, didn’t say anything, just stared.

“Come here” he then said pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back, not wanting to let go. He just held me for a while, stroking my hair, then he let go and smiled. He was taking the news very well compared to me.

There was a knock at the door, and slight cries. I got up frowning at Ollie he just shrugged. I opened the door to see a very upset Mollie.

“Omg Mollie, what’s the matter?” i asked while pulling her into a hug.

“Sonny told me he is going out with Katie and that he loves her, but i don’t get it you told me he liked me, and he told me he loved me when i was in a coma” she bust out into tears again.

"Wait, what? When did he say he loved you?” i asked confused.

“When i was in a coma, he was talking to me and i could hear everything, and he said he loved me” she sobbed.

“That boy is going to get it” i said angrily storming out the room.

I went to the next door knocking it harshly. The door opened slowly to reveal Sonny. I walked straight past him into his room, he then shut the door. He walked slowly towards me looking at the floor.

“Why?” i asked simply.

“Why what?” he replied confused.

“Why did you tell Mollie you loved her when she was in a coma, and then run off with Katie straight after?” i asked flinging my arms about.

“I don’t know” he said looked at the floor again.

“You obviously do” i said raising my voice a little now.

He shook his head, then sat down onto the bed. I stayed standing up, i am going to get something out of this boy.

"Well?” i asked again hoping he will say something.

“I can’t tell you Ella. Anyway it will make me look like a prick if i do tell you” he said, sadness in his eyes.

“You can, you look more of a prick for what you are doing to Mollie, just tell me Sonny” i said just a bit more than a whisper.

He let out a big sigh and gestured me to come a sit next to him on the bed. I did ready to listen.

“You can’t tell anyone Ella, i mean it” he said sternly

“I won’t, i promise” i gave him a smile, he smiled back.

Sonny’s pov:

I was about to spill everything about me and Katie to Ella, she deserved to know, they all do. Katie can’t do this to me, but she is. I can trust Ella and maybe she can help me with this situation, i love Mollie and i want to be with her.

“Ok” i let out a big sigh then looked at her, she smiled telling me to go on and tell her. So i did.

“Katie has blackmailed me into going out with her because she overheard me telling Mollie i loved her when she was in hospital, then she told me that Mollie didn’t like me in that way and if i don’t go out with her she will tell Mollie and make our friendship break apart” i took a deep breath managing to get all that out in once. Ella just looked at me for a while.

“She did what?” she shouted. “Are you blind, course Mollie likes you like that, it’s obvious, i will help you dump Katie and get with Mollie ok?”

“But...but” she cut me off.

“No buts, you are going to be with Mollie ok?” and with that she left the room.

I didn’t bother going after her, it was what i wanted i really loved this girl and Katie can’t keep blackmailing me the way she is.

Ella’s pov:

I came out from Sonny’s room feeling rather pleased with myself. i will get these two together and no one will stop me.

************************************************************************

Ahhhh, i'm so sorry guys it's not as long as i was hoping it would be, but i felt so bad that it's took this long to put a chapter up and it would take longer for it to be longer.

I'm sorry it's took this long though, i've been so busy!

But it's up now:D and i hope you like it.

love you guys for reading!:*

~Ella.