Chapter 23

Yoongi's POV:

I was in the living room sitting on the couch next to Hoseok. We were sitting in silence until Hoseok broke it.

"We'll find her Yoongi." He said, rubbing my back.

"I just hope we do before he does anything to her." I said, looking at him.

"I hope so too." Hoseok said, standing up and walking out of the room. I was sitting on the couch just thinking of how I could get her back from that monster. I stood up and walked out of the house and started walking around outside. While I was walking, I heard something in the woods. So, I went inside to tell Hoseok.

"Hoseok, I need you to come with me." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I heard something in the woods and I don't want to go alone just in case." I told him.

"Okay." He said, walking towards me. We then walked out and went to the woods to find out what the noise was. Once we got into the woods, we looked around I saw something on the ground. I walked up to it and picked it up.

"What did you find Yoongi?" Hoseok asked me.

"A necklace it looks like Y/N's necklace that she always wore." I said, looking at the necklace.

"Do you think she dropped it when Sungjae grabbed her?" He asked me.

"Maybe." I said, putting the necklace in my pocket. We then heard a noise behind us. We quickly turned around and saw someone walking towards us.

"Well, look who's out here in the woods." I heard voice say.

"Where is Y/N?!" I asked.

"Why would I tell you? You just going to do the same thing you did with my sister." Sungjae said.

"I didn't fucking do anything to your sister!" I yelled.

"Then why didn't she come home after visiting you?!" He yelled.

"I don't know, all I know is that she left my house and started heading home!" I yelled back.

"Why are you fucking lying?!" Sungjae said. I was getting angry, so I walked up to him and punched him in the face. I sat on top of him and we started fighting. He then pushed me off and started hitting me, causing blood to come out of my mouth.

Hoseok's POV:

I was watching as Yoongi was fighting Sungjae on the ground but once Sungjae got on top of Yoongi, I ran and pulled him off and punched him.

"Why are you fucking helping him?!" Sungjae yelled, blood coming out of his mouth.

"He's a good person, he doesn't use people like you do!" I yelled, punching him.

"You're both wrong! I never use people, I'm not that kind of person!" Sungjae said, swinging at me and missing.

"Like hell you don't! Last time I saw you, you fucked a girl then left her crying then went to another girl!" Yoongi yelled, swinging at Sungjae and hitting him in the head.

"Fuck you both!" Sungjae said, swinging at Yoongi and hitting him, causing him to fall.

"Just tell us where the fuck Y/N is!" I yelled.

"I'm not telling you shit!" Sungjae said, before running. I walked over to Yoongi and helped him stand up. We walked back to the house and I started taking care of Yoongi's injuries. After I finished, I walked to the bathroom and washed the blood off my face then looking into the mirror.

"We'll find you soon Y/N." I said to myself.

Yoongi's POV:

I walked into the bedroom and stopped once I walked inside. Being in this room reminds me so much of Y/N. I hope she's okay and that bastard didn't do anything to her. I walked and changed my clothes and went to bed falling asleep.
____________________________________
Why do you think Sungjae was in the woods?

Here's something to put a smile on everyone's face: