Chapter 17

Previously on Can't Live Without You....

When I arrived home, I saw Hoseok waiting at the door. I got out of my car and walked over and unlocked the door then we both walked inside. I took him to the room where she's at and we went inside. We saw her sitting on the bed looking at something. I walked over to her causing her to look at me. She started backing up a bit and I put my hands up saying that I won't hurt her. Hoseok then came and sat next to her and grabbed her hands.

"Yoongi, you're going to have to leave the room so I can do something." He said, giving me a faint smile.

"Okay." I said walking out of the room.

In This Chapter......

Hoseok's POV:

After Yoongi left the room, I looked at Y/N and saw that she had a scared look on her face.

"It's alright I'm not going to hurt you, okay?" I said, giving her a faint smile.

"O-Okay." She responded.

"Do you remember anything before waking up?" I asked. She then shook her head and gave me a confused look.

"Do you remember your friends at school?"

"N-No I don't."

"I'm going to walk out of the room for a bit to talk to Yoongi, okay?"

"Okay and who are you?" She asked me.

"My name is Hoseok." I told her walking out of the room and closing the door. I walked to the living room and saw Yoongi sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. I then walked over to him and sat down next to him. He looked up at me and I could see that he's been crying by the puffy eyes and tear stains on his cheeks.

"Did you have any luck getting her to remember me?" He asked me.

"She doesn't remember anything since she woke up." I told him.

"This is all my fault, I shouldn't have hit her." He said, looking down.

"It's true you shouldn't have hit her but don't blame yourself, okay?" I said, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"But it is my fault that she lost her memory, you can't get rid of that fact."

"I know Yoongi, but there is a way for her to remember but it'll take awhile."

"What is it?"

"You have to help her remember, you have to invite her friends from school to hang out but tell them about what happened."

"If I tell them that she lost her memory because I hit her, they wouldn't want her around me, which I wouldn't blame them I wouldn't want to be around me either."

"Just don't tell them that you hit her, just say that she fell down the stairs and hit her head."

"They're going to keep questioning though, you don't know her friends."

"That shows they care about her, but you have to take it slow if you try to force her to remember she could faint."

"Okay."

"She will also need see photographs and other stuff she had when she was younger so she can remember her family."

"I don't know where I can get those, I don't know where her family lives."

"She might have her parents number stored in her phone."

"I hope so."

"Where is her phone anyways?"

"It's in the bedroom." He told me.

"Okay, I'll go get her phone and bring it to you so you can call her parents." I said, standing up.

"Okay." He said, before putting his head in his hands. I started walking to the bedroom and opened the door, seeing Y/N sleeping peacefully causing a smile to come on my face.

"I see why Yoongi loves you." I said to myself.

I then saw the phone and grabbed it then walked out of the room closing the door quietly. I walked back to the living room and sat back down on the couch.

"Here's her phone." I said, handing him her phone.

Yoongi's POV:

When he gave me her phone, I unlocked it since I knew her password and started looking for her parents number.

5 minutes later

When I finally found their number, I called them.

"Hello?" A woman's voice answered.
"Hello, is this Y/N's mother?" I asked her.
"Yes it is, who is this?" She asked.
"My name is Yoongi I go to school with her and I have bad news to tell you."
"Is she alright?"
"She fell and hit her head and she can't remember anything before she woke up."
"She has amnesia?" She asked, sounding like she was crying.
"Yes she does and I was wondering if I could come over and get some pictures to help her remember some things."
"Yes of course, I'll send the address to her phone." She said.
"Okay, I'll be coming over with a friend." I told her.
"Okay, I'll see you here then." She said, before hanging up.

After hanging up, a text message came and it was her parents address.

"You have to come with me Hoseok." I told him.

"Okay." He said, standing up.

"I'm just going to go tell her that I'm leaving and not to open the door for anyone." I said, walking towards the bedroom. I opened the door and saw that she was asleep. I feel bad for having to wake her up but I have to. I went to her and shook her awake. She then opened her eyes and looked at me.

"I'm going to be gone for a bit, don't open the door for anyone, alright?" I said.

"Okay." She responded.

"Okay I'll see you when I get back." I said, walking to the get door. I then looked back at her and saw that she closed her eyes and went back to sleep. I closed the door and walked back to the living room.

"Okay I'm ready to go now." I told him.

"Okay." He said, walking to the door with me.

To Be Continued.....