Chapter 2

Y/N POV:

Me and my friends arrived at the mall and started heading to a clothing store to buy some clothes. We went into the store and looked around. I went to a part that has pretty clothes. I found an outfit that I like, I went to find my friends. When I found them, they had some outfits to try on. So we went to the dressing rooms to try on our outfits so we can pick one. We got to the dressing rooms and I went in first. I picked three outfits to try on. I put on the first outfit and walked out.

I showed my friends and then went back inside and put the second outfit on

I did the same thing and went back inside to try on the third outfit.

After I changed back into the clothes I was wearing, my friends helped me pick an outfit (Pick which one you like)

After I changed back into the clothes I was wearing, my friends helped me pick an outfit (Pick which one you like). After they chose my outfit, I went and paid for it. When I paid for the outfit, I walked back to my friends to look at the outfits they picked out. While I was looking at the outfits, I felt like I was being watched again. I turned and looked around to see if anyone was staring at me. I didn't see anyone looking this way so I just shook it off as me being paranoid.

My friends finished trying on the outfits they picked and went and paid for the one they were getting. We walked out of the store and went to the hair salon to get our hair done. We got to the salon and they led us to a chair. I showed them how I want my hair and she started working on it. After about 10 minutes our hair was finished. We walked out and decided to head somewhere to get something to eat since it was basically time for dinner. We stopped by McDonald's and went to the cashier to order. When we ordered our meals, we went and found a booth to sit at. We were waiting for our number to get called. I started getting the feeling of being watched again, it's starting to scare me. I looked around and I still didn't see anyone looking at me.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Mina asked me.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"You keep looking around and you looked scared of something." Jisoo said.

"I'm fine, don't worry." I said to them so they can stop worrying. Our number got called and one of us went up and got our meals. We started eating when we got our food. I felt my phone vibrate, so I took it out of my pocket and looked at it. I got a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: You look pretty Y/N

Y/N: Who are you?

Unknown: I'm not going to say who I am just yet

I decided not to reply back to the person and continued to eat with my friends. My phone vibrated again.

Unknown: I don't advise you to ignore my messages babygirl

Y/N: I don't know you

Unknown: You will know me soon babygirl.

I lost my appetite and threw my food away. My friends finished their food and we left to head home. We separated ways and I was walking home all alone. While I was walking, I heard footsteps behind me. I looked behind me but I didn't see anyone. I started walking again, then I heard the footsteps again. I started walking faster and the footsteps started going faster as well. I saw my house a few blocks away, so I started running. The footsteps started running. I got to my front door and unlocked it and went inside. I closed the door immediately and locked the door. I ran upstairs and sat on my bed. I put my head in my hands getting scared more than I was earlier.

I went in the bathroom to take a shower. While I was undressing, I felt like I was being watched again. I just ignored it and went in the shower. I got out of the shower when I finished and put on my pajamas and went in my bedroom and turned the light off, then went and laid down on my bed. As soon as I laid down, my phone flashed on. So I looked at it and it was from that unknown number again.

Unknown: You look sexy in those short pajamas baby

How did he know I was wearing short pajamas? I looked around my room and then went to the window to see if I saw someone. I didn't see anyone so I went back to my bed.

Unknown: There's no point in looking for me, you won't find me

I decided to just ignore it and I plugged my phone up and went to bed.

??? POV:

I watched as she took a shower and all I can say is that she has a sexy body. She's going to be mine, nobody else's. I will kill who ever comes in between us. I watched her as she was sleeping, she has such a cute sleeping face. I can't wait until I can wake up to her morning face.

You will be mine Y/N.

ONLY. MINE. NO. ONE. ELSE'S.

I. WILL. KILL. FOR. YOU.