Chapter 1

4 weeks earlier:

Y/N POV:

I woke up to my alarm blaring into my ear.

"Shut up already!" I yelled at the alarm. I sat up and did my morning routine. I went in the bathroom to take a shower. I finished my shower and wrapped a towel around myself. I walked in my room to get my uniform for school.

Your uniform (except the ponytail):

After I finished getting ready, I looked at the time and it was 7:40am it was almost time for school to start

After I finished getting ready, I looked at the time and it was 7:40am it was almost time for school to start. I ran downstairs and grabbed an apple from the kitchen and ran out the door. While I was running, I bumped into someone and fell on my butt.

"I am so sorry." I said, while standing up.

"It's alright." The person said. I looked up and saw that it was a hot guy.

"I better get going and again I'm sorry for bumping into you." I said, while running again.

"It's okay and don't worry." He said. I got to my school just in time. I ran to my locker and got my books then ran to my class. As soon as I stepped into the room the bell rang. I went to my seat panting from all the running.

"Good morning students, today we got a new student in our class." The teacher said, gesturing someone to come inside. A boy came in and I recognized him. It's that boy that I ran into on the street.

"Please introduce yourself to the class." The teacher told him.

"Hi I'm Min Yoongi, I hope we get along." He said.

"You can go sit next to Y/N. Y/N please raise your hand." The teacher said. I raised my hand like the teacher told me to. Yoongi looked over at me and he smiled. He walked over to the empty seat beside me and sat down.

"So we meet again." He said, once he sat down.

"Yeah." I said. We started paying attention to the teacher. We were working on an assignment that I didn't understand how to do at all. I grabbed my hair in frustration at the problem I was on.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked me. I turned my head to see who said that and it was Yoongi.

"Yeah I'm okay." I told him.

"Okay." He said, before going back to his work. I finally finished the assignment that I had difficulty on and turned it in. I walked back to my seat and put my head down to take a little nap. After 2 minutes with my head down, I felt like someone was staring at me. I turned and looked for the person that was staring at me but didn't see anyone looking in my direction.

Yoongi's POV:

I couldn't help but stare at Y/N. She looks so beautiful, I wonder if she's dating anybody. If she is, that guy better beware. Y/N is only mine nobody else's. I want her, no I NEED her. When I saw her lifting her head, I turned my attention to my phone so she wouldn't know that I was staring at her. When she put her head back down on her desk, I turned to her and took a picture of her.

Y/N POV:

The bell signaling the end of the school day came faster than I thought. Me and my friends decided to go to the mall later, so we all went to me house so we can leave together. We got to my house and went to my room to put our things in there. We went back downstairs to start heading to the mall.