Chapter Sixteen

~Chapter Sixteen~

'Oh, Harry, she's pregnant' my mother says to my father.
'And I'm right here' I point out.
'Where's your boyfriend?' dad asks me. 'is he one of these biker spastics?'
'Dad, don't say that' I sigh 'They aren't spastics and they've done more for me than you have'
'Clearly we didn't raise you right' mum scoffed. 'Why are you in this place?'
'I am here because I want to be here, it's better than living at your place that's for sure'
'Excuse me -'
'You're excused' I snap. 'I don't know what you think you're doing here but if you're only going to continue to down grade me and tell me how shit my life is and how I won't do society any good then you may as well leave now'
'I feel sorry for that kid' my mother speaks. 'Having a slut mother and a biker gang banger for a father'
'Who the fucking hell do you think you are?' Kendra growls. I not see her walking in.
'She claims to be my mother but I'm hoping she's lying' I say. 'Look, mom, dad, you should go back to where ever you crawled from and leave me alone'
'We came here to see how you were going and we find you knocked up in a biker club house' Dad snaps.
'Like you even cared' I scoff.
'If i were you, id turn your stuck up noses around and leave my daughter in law and grand baby in the past'
'So your son knocked up my girl?'
'Don't try to act like you care' I shout at my father. 'You never once cared about me before so why now? You want money? Is that why you're here?'
'I wouldn't dare dream of taking money from you' Mom says in disgust
'You're coming home' Dad tells me.
'No I am not' I reply. 'You have no right to even suggest it'
'You are my daughter and I will not have you raising that kid in a place like this' he steps forward and I step back, Kendra stepping between us like she was ready to knock my dad flying.
'I am not going anywhere, I am going to stay right here and raise my baby the way a mother should' I say feeling scared that he will kidnap me and take me home.
'I wouldn't try to use force sir' the prospect warns my father as both Holly and Kendra now stand in front of me, shielding me while Brandi stands beside me, holding my hand.
'Mind your own business' Dad snaps.
'You, mind your own' I hear Sam snapping. 'You even think about taking her and my baby away and I'll kill you where you stand. You have never given a shit about Scarlett before and she has been happier here than she ever was with you'
'You're the father?' Mom asks is disgust.
'Get out before I throw you out' Kendra threatens.
My parents are hesitant for a while before they finally leave.
I let out a breath I didn't realise I had been holding and go back to the kitchen before everyone begins to asks questions.

~~~~~~~

Ricos party is raging out in the club house. I've decided to stay here again because honestly, I don't want to be alone at home.
Brandi tired to get me to come out and hang around but I don't want to, I just need some sleep.
The whole day I've felt pretty exhausted and while my hand fortunately didn't blister, it's still sore and red which is making it harder for me to sleep.
I sigh and lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling, listening to the music and excitement through out the club house.
I sing along to a few songs and eventually, I fall asleep.

I'm not sure where I am but I know I'm in a car, a baby capsule beside me and when I look inside, I see nothing. My stomach isn't swollen anymore and I begin to panic. "Where's my baby?"
"Calm down babe" Sam says from the driver seat. As he says it though, a car comes toward us.
"Sam" I scream but it's too late. We crash and I'm flying through the car.

I bolt up in bed and look around, I don't hear the music anymore but in can see movement near the door.
'Sammy?' my voice comes out scared and vulnerable, not at all how I imagined it or wanted to come out.
'What's wrong?' he comes closer and I feel the bed dip.
'Bad dream' I almost sob. He pulls me into him and I cuddle closer.
'Shh, it's just a dream sweat heart' he rubs his hand gently on my back soothingly.
'Sam?' I ask. 'How drunk are you?'
'Not very, I knew you were here' he replies.
It's now or never. 'What's going to happen with us?'
'How do you mean?' he sounded confused but i think he knew what i was about to get at.
'I mean, we share a bed and a child, where are we?'
'I don't know' he sighs running his fingers through my hair. 'You and this baby is what mean the most to meand I care about you'
'How are your feelings? The other week you told me you couldn't sleep with anyone because of me and I don't understand why'
'Scarlett' he says 'I said that and I meant it, every time I was talking to another woman, I thought about you and how you would feel and I thought about how I would feel if you were flirting or hooking up with someone else'
'Jealous?' I ask pulling away to look ay him. 'Does that mean you have feelings for me?'
'I've never had this jealousy thing before and it confuses me but I guess this does mean I have feelings for you' this makes me smile and I swear my soul smiles as well.
'That's good' I tell him.
'Why? where does this leave us?' Sam asks me.
'Wherever you want it to be Sam, I would be lying if I said I didn't have feelings for you too but, it's up to you if you want to act on them'
I feel him looking down at me so I lift my head up to look at him
His hand comes to cup my cheek and slowly, we both lean in. My heart beat picks up as his warm breath fans across my lips and then he does it, he presses his lips to mine softly and I respond immediately.
Sam rolls me to my back and he stays on his side, his lips not leaving mine.
The kiss isn't fierce, or angry it's just sweet and I can feel the craving we've both had for this.
'I have wanted to do that for so long' Sam breathes. I smile and cup the back of his neck, bringing his lips back to mine. This time, we both deepen the kiss and it's more dominate on Sams part but I honestly don't mind.
As I grant him access, he slips his tongue into my mouth and we both taste each other.
I taste the beer and disgusting cigarette but also something sweet which over powers the cigarette.
Our daughter decides to kick right at that moment, making us pull back and laugh.
'I think she's telling us something' Sam says resting his forehead on my own.
'Yes' I laugh. 'it's sleep time'
'Good night' Sam pecks my lips one more time before we both snuggle into one another and drift off to sleep.