Chapter 22

Melissa's P.O.V

Only three things were going through my head at the moment.

Uncle Matthew.

How I should torture this wolf.

How long I should let this drag out.

My eyes are still fully charcol black, and my hair is still blinding white flying madly around my face, as if theres a mini tornado swirling around my head.

With the blood pumping so fast, its really the only thing I can hear, which is why I didn't hear the pounding footsteps of the guys coming down the stairs. I didn't hear the pair of footsteps coming my way, so when I felt the hand on my shoulder I acted upon instinct by grabbing the wrist and flipping the culprit over my shoulder, having them land on their back.

I looked down to see it was Hunter. All I did was shake my head. He knew what would happen when he touched me. It happened last time. I'm not going to go into detail but, we had a rouge attack and Drew had gotten severely injured. He was out for three weeks.

Hunter got to his feet and brushed himself off. He looked up and stared directly into my eyes. The only emotion going through his eyes was fear. It hurt us to know that our own brother, own flesh and blood was scared of us.

"Leave it be, we don't have time for this. We have a rogue to kill." Astria said in my head.

Looking back at the rogue I could see he was trying to play it off as a tough guy, but I could see he was scared, and the fear in his eyes was evident.

I walked over to the wall, and got the keys to his cell. Walking back to his cell he started to shake. With a click of the lock and a creak of the door, there was nothing separating me and the filthy mutt who killed my uncle.

"Look, I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I was just doing what the boss said" he stated. This had me halt in my steps. Boss?

"Whose the Boss?" I asked. All he did was whimper.

"DEREK! get my stash" I stated.

"Now little Mutt, your gonna tell me who "The Boss" is and I'll let you go." I could hear the growls of protest outside of the cell. I held up my hand, silencing the their protests.

"But for every wrong answer you give me, I'll slice you with my silver knife. Got that?" I asked. He nodded his head. He was sitting in a chair with his hands tied behind his back and his legs tied to the front legs of the chair.

I looked behind me to see Derek return with my goodie bag. I smiled a big bright smile while digging through looking for the right weapon to use first. I settled on a small silver dagger.

Walking up to the rogue I put the tip of the dagger on his thigh.

"Now, tell me who the Boss is!" I hissed

"Your mom" he retorted back. Not only did this result in the dagger going through his thigh but it resulted in me grabbing another dagger and slicing his cheek.

Astria let out a feral growl shaking everything in its wake.

She punched him in the gut, then in the face. I stopped her though, because I was not done with this wolf.

She reluctantly gave me back control. I went back to my goodie bag, and pulled out a little circular saw they use for brain surgery. I untied his hands, and then retied them on the arm rests of the chair.

I took one of his fingers in my hand.

"Now who is The Boss?" I asked with one of his fingers in one hand and the saw in my other.

"Santa Claus" he stated.

I turned on the saw and took his middle finger and sawed it off. He started to sweat, his cheeks were puffed out. He was looking the opposite way.

I'll give him props ont many could hold in their screams when getting their finger sawed off, especially when the blade is pure silver.

Just for a little bit of fun on my part I went for his thumb next. He still didn't make a noise. Hmmm. Maybe the pinky finger.

I grabbed it and looked up at the rogue. He was sweating bullets. He looked like he just ran a fucking triatholon.

I brought the saw closer to his finger and got no reaction. An Idea popped into my head, every man loved these. Without them, they weren't a man. I reached for his belt and I saw the panic start to set in.

I was about to pull the zipper down before he started to thrash, and het out of my hold.

"OKAY! I'll tell you" he sounded defeated.

"Good."

"His name is Marc Dougherty. All I know is that he wants you." He stated.

" wheres his hide out?"

" I don't know. He doesn't stay at the hide out that us rogues use. Ours is 5 miles outside of your northern boarder."

"Who all is stationed there?"

"Just his rogue fighters and some witch"

"Thanks, you are no longer needed of your service." With that I let Astria have control.

I saw through our eyes that she walked up, and stood behind him. Then we started to hum a sweet tune. The mutt was starting to relax. Once he was fully calm, Astria snapped his neck.

I regained control, looking at the mess I made, I was satisfied. I avenged my uncle's death, I knew where they were hiding, and I had a hunch that the witch he was talking about was the same one who put the spell on Nickolas.

Walking out of the cell, I noticed that all the guys were still down here. They all held fear in there eyes. Even my mate. That hurt.

"I would never hurt you guys" I whispered sadly.

Shawn was the first to snap out of it.

"We know, but babe, you can be pretty scary sometimes" Shawn said. The other boys just nodded.

"Clean this up, I'm going for a shower" I stated. With that I walked upstairs to see Shay and Mackenzie still sitting there holding Uncle Matthew's hands.

Quickly walking upstairs so I wouldn't cry again. Once I made it to mine and Shawns room, I made a beeline towards the bathroom. Seeing the person starring back at me in the mirror, I soon realize that its not me. This girl has bags under her eyes, she looks ghostly pale, her hair a mess, her eyes lacking life. I shook my head and turned towards the shower, turning the water on letting it warm up. I stripped out of the shirt Hunter gave me that was once white, but now a deep red mixed with dirt and sweat.

I stood there in the shower watching the water wash away the blood. Both Matthew's and the rogue's.

I felt numb. Absolutely numb.

I didn't realize the water had no longer been on until I felt Shawn wrap a towel around me. He picked me up and brought me into the closet. He turned around and grabbed one of his black t-shirts and a pair of my panties. He took the towel and started to dry my body then proceeded to dress me in the clothes he set out.

Neither of us spoke a word the entire time, and quite frankly I don't know if I could. He towel dried my hair, picked me up bridal style and brought us towards our bed.

Pulling back the covers he gently laid me down and tucked me in.

With that he kissed my forehead, and walked over to his side of the bed, got in and turned so he could wrap his arms around my waist and have my back to his front. Reaching behind him he turned off the lamp send our world into darkness, but yet my world was already in darkness with out Uncle Matthew.

I seriously don't know what I'm going to do with out you Matthew. I really don't know.