Chapter 12

Melissa's P.O.V

I woke up with a start. It was still dark outside, i looked at the bedside clock and it was just turning 5 o'clock. which is perfect. i turned to look at hunter, he was sleeping like a little baby. awwww. i shook him awake.

" its too early. go away." he mumbled into my pillow

" aww but hunter i thought you would want to see their faces when i wake them up for there first training session?" i asked cooly

" ohh sis, you know me too well" hunter said while sitting up with a huge grin on his face.

" lets do this. ill give you 5 minutes to go change then i want you to meet me in the front hallway" I told him while walking towards my bathroom. I heard the door open and close signaling that hunter had left. I brushed my teeth and hair and put it into a pony tail.Then walked over to my suit case. Note to self unpack suit case. I pulled out some gray yoga pants with some black and white camo on the side, then put on a simple black tanktop, i put on my white converse then headed out the door. i could see hunter standing in the front of the hall with shay, derek, and drew. 

" ahh so were all here?" i asked "you get my megaphone?" i asked derek

" yeah" he said while handing it over to me. All of the pack teenagers live on this floor so i dont have to worry about waking any parents.

" okay i want you guys to go and open each door silently" i told them. It took them about five minutes before they came back.

"okay all done?" i aksed. they all nodded

i started unning through the halls screeming into my megaphone.

"RISE AND SHINE!! TRAINING TIME!! GET UP!!! DONT MAKE ME GE COLD FUCKING WATER!!" you could hear all of the pack members hitting the floor. it was realy hilarious. first to come out of there room was i think chad, josh's beta oh and he looked pissed.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! GO BACK TO BED YOU STUPID BITCH" you could hear the gasps coming from my family. 

" im gonna ask this once. did you just try and command me? with your pathetic beta power?" i asked while walking up to him

"YES NOW GO TO BED! GOD ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? YOU WERE STUPID THEN AND YOUR STILL FUCKING STUPID!" 

" no the only stupid one here is you? you wanna know why?" i asked

" why the hell would i be the fucking stupid one?" he chuckled dryly

" because you just upset an heir to an alpha." i said

" oh really? you a heir? i highly doubt that." he laughed. And i mean full on bent over knee slapping laugh.

" YES AND NOW YOU HAVE UPSET NOT ONE BUT BOTH! SO I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR PATHETIC PACK DOWNSTAIRS AND OUT BACK IN TEN MINUTES READY TO TRAIN OR ELSE YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL OF US. NOW GO!" hunter commanded. I was shocked, it was his first time ever commanding anyone. I just looked at him with wide eyes and my mouth hanging on the floor.

"what? Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked and came over to hug me.

" why did you command him?" i asked. I put my chin on his chest and looked at his face. My brother was a pretty handsom guy.  

" because he was talking about you and my wolf and me didnt agree with it" he simply stated. I nodded.

"lets go down to the backyard." hunter said to me

" yeah today is gonna be really fun. for me at least" i snickered

we started walking down the stairs and out to the backyard. we sat on the ground stretching for about 10 minutes before i stood up and waited patiently for everyone to arrive. its been 15 minutes now and only five people showed up.