Chapter 17

Melissa's P.O.V

I still didnt know what i was going to do for this war. I didnt know how we were even going to enter this war. Did we just walk up to them and say something like "you got beaf, i have chicken lets make a fijita?" its doesnt make sense i know, but when do i ever make sense? i have been here for at least two months now, and my training seems to paying off. The Darkmoon Pack have been improving greatly. The Silverstar pack have also been improving greatly. Still no one has been able to pin me, but there still improving.

Mine and Shawn's relationship has been going really well. although mine and Nickolas' relationships have been going down hill. i dont know what his problem is. all he wants to do is mark me and finish the mating process. Im not ready for that kinda commitment. And every time i tell him that i dont wanna go to far he gets all pissy and we have a huge fight! Shawn is on my side every time, and I'm really thankful for it. 

We still haven't found out to why i have two mates or that fact that one mates connection is stronger than the other. i just really wanna see my mom and dad. they would know how to handle this. i feel like some stupid teenager who can't do anything for herself, oh wait i am I'm only 18. You know this whole 'me having to save my kind' is really getting on my nerves.  I mean cant they just save themselves? who the hell are we even fighting in the first place? i really just dont know what to do. i feel like my old self, weak and helpless. 

everyone is depending on me to make sure that they make it through this war. all  of their lives are in the palm of my hands. if i dont make them the best that they can be then we will fall whent he war hits. And i just dont know if i could live that.

-??? P.O.V-

There on to me. I swear if they dont just give up on why she has two mates then i dont know what im gonna do. If they find out who i really am, and what im really doing here. then my whole plan will be ruined. She so persistent on not being marked. if she doesnt let up soon then i have no idea whats gonna happen. 

Nickolas's P.O.V

"why are you so persistent wanting her to be marked?" my wolf asked

" because her power!! if she got marked do you know how strong she would be?" i asked

" yeah she would be pretty strong....but why do you care so much she isnt even our mate!!" he barked at me.

ohh and you know who our real mate is? huh do you?" i asked

yes! actually i do!" 

" its not like we can do anything anyways. boss put that spell on us, were not even ourselves right now. were just lucky were ourselves in our head."

i hate how he made us be mates with mel. i mean i love her!! shes our sister for god sakes, at least when her and Shawn marry. but what sucks the most is that our true mate is her best friend!"  he sulked.

" you do know that the spell boss is supposed to be wareing off today? well i was thinking while he goes to the witch to get more why dont we tell them everything? i mean we will only have like an hour before it will be put back on." he asked hopefull of finally getting to be able to speak to his real mate.

" we could always try" 

- skip to about 4 hours later-

Melissa's P.O.V

We were all sitting around the Darkmoon Packs living room, and by allof us i mean Derek, Drew, Shay, Hunter, Makenzie, Uncle Matthew, Josh, Shawn and Nickolas. we were all sittina around watching a movie. i think we were watching saw IV. we were all shaking in our seats, well at least us girls were. out of nowhere Nickolas sprang out of his seat and cheered, succesfully scaring the crap otta all of us. okay thats odd. He ran over to the wall and turned on the lights, then he ran over to shay and hauled her off of her seat on the couch and straight on kissed her. Shouldnt i be mad? Shouldnt i wanna rip both of their heads off right now? if i am, im not. im actually suprizingly calm and happy. okay this is really weird. 

everyone was just staring, some were givign me looks of pity. i really didnt care because for some reason i didnt feel hurt. I cleared my throat and the two love birds flew apart. 

" you have no idea how long i've wanted to do that!" Nickolas said while holding on to shay. 

"umm does anyone wanna tell me what just happened?" i asked

" okay well i need all of you to sit down, and not to interupt because this is a long story and i dont have a lot of time." nickolas said while moving shay to the couch again. 

" okay so Mel, im not really your mate, im shays" he said

" yeah, i could kinda tell." i mumbled

" okay so last year i was traveling and i came across the wrong people and they new about you Mel. they new what you truely are. " he said. wait what i truely am??? " anyways i didnt know they were bad until it was too late. one day they kidnapped me and then put some kind of spell on me to where i would become your mate, and i would have to mark you so i could get your power. Mel you really dont understand how much power you have yet. and the spell didnt activate until we met. Thats also the reason why our bond isnt as strong as Yours and Shawns. ive been locked up inside my head with my wolf for two months ready to be set free. and my wolfed hated every minute of it. To know that we were always tryign to 'get it on' with our sister, hurt. Bit we couldnt do anything about it. and today the spell wore off. i only have an hour before the boss puts the spell back on me." he said, and to say i was shocked would be an understatment. 

" what do you mean by my trueself?" i asked, because i truely had no idea. 

" shay you are the moon goddess's daughter, so to speak. there were a special 10 people like you. everyone of those 10 have been touched by the goddess. each person that has been touched by the goddess gets one of her powers. you got the power to control any being on this planet. Every person that got touched by the goddess had a white wolf, and their hair turns white with there strongest emotion. and your prominent emotion is anger" he told me.

what ive been touched by the goddess herself?? there were others like me?? where are they all at?? can i really command every being on this planet?? 

-------------

i feel like this is a really crappy chapter. sorry guys.