Chapter 21

Melissa's P.O.V

" I SWEAR TO THE MOON GODDESS, THINGS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU DON'T GET YOU ASS BACK HERE DREW!" I hear Shay scream at the top of her lungs from the top of the stairs.

Its quite a funny sight actually. So apparently Drew snuck into shays room last night and stole her favorite bra. Yeah ridiculous i know, but Shay had a thing for her under garments. It really weird once you think about it. At the moment Drew has Shay's black bra with dark blue lace strapped to his head running around like a chicken. 

Derek and Hunter were literally rolling on the floor clutching their stomachs as they laugh there ass off, and i don't think I'm too far behind them. 

its been a week since the whole Nickolas Shay thing. So far everything has calmed down, Shay will still be a little sad at times, but mostly only when his name is mentioned or when he walks into the room. Other than that shes been perfectly fine. But drew i wouldn't be so sure about that given the current situation. 

I saw Shay run past me and out the from door, probably chasing after Drew. I just shook my head in laughter. I walked into the kitchen to see Shawn and Nickolas sitting on the kitchen island, i could also see Tyler standing off towards the back of the room. 

"hey Mel" i hear Shawn say, it feels weird for him not to call me babe or anything. But i think its because Nickolas is in the room, last time Shawn called me a pet name it didn't end well. 

"Hey, what are you guys up too?" i asked while looking through the fridge for something to eat. 

"just talking" he replied vaguely. oooookay. 

We have nothing in here to eat, literally all thats in the fridge is some celery sticks, a carton of milk and some left overs from two weeks ago. 

"Im going shopping!" i declared. I grabbed the keys off the hook and stared at the boys expectantly. 

"what?" Shawn asked.

" nothing never mind" i sighed. walking towards the door i saw Uncle matthew walking the same way as me. 

"What are you up too little one?" raising an eyebrow, i shook my head laughing.

"getting food because this house doesn't have any." He nodded his head.

" Im off for a run" with that i saw him walk off into the tree line and shift into his beautiful light brown wolf. 

I walked into the packs  Garage and sniffed out Shawn's car, finding a 2013 black Jeep Wrangler.

I squealed. Literally squealed. I am in love with Jeeps. And Wranglers, there my absolute favorite. I hopped in and ran my finger over the smooth leather interior. 

I put the key in the ignition and the sound of the car coming to life was amazing. I purred in delight, i think i fell faster for this car then i did my own mate. 

oops.

The drive towards the Supermarket was long, almost an hour to get to the nearest town. The drive around the parking lot was excruciating, It seemed like today was the las day to get food, like tomorrow was the Apocalypse. 

I grabbed Two carts knowing full well that im going to be buying a hell of a lot food. Damn werewolves eating every damn thing in sight. Shaking my head at that though i wondered off into the bread isle, and got four loafs of white and whole grain bread. I made sure to grab some Hot Dog buns, along with some Hamburger buns.  

Next I walked into chip Isle and grabbed at least one bag of every chip they had. Off to the cereal Isle. i grabbed some fruity ones for the little ones, some healthy ones for the weirdos who wanted to stay in shape. Lastly i grabbed some chocolately ones for me. YUM!