Chapter 18

Melissa's P.O.V

You know, to think to think that this whole time i have been somewhat blessed by the moon goddess herself, is really shocking. I mean i feel amazing, its just now the pressure that was on my shoulders just tripled. If it got to the wrong person that i could command any being in the world, then who knows what kind of anarchy we would be living in. Or how many people would be after me.

" hmmmm. guys this does not leave this room" i said while pointing my finger at everyone.

"Mel's right. who knows what will happen if the wrong person found out this information" hunter said.

-----

Hunter's P.O.V

To know that Mel, my own sister was blessed by the moon goddess herself, was kinda overbearing. I mean she already had a big enough target on her back with just being a white wolf, now its ten times worse,because shes been "blessed". I love my sister immensely and this wont stand in my way of still being there for her when needs us all the most, really to me this just made it more of a challenge, and everyone knows Hunter Astros loves a challenge! 

" so before you go, Nickolas can you tell me who these other blessed ones were? and what were there powers?" Mel asked.

" sure, well there were eleven others. they were all from your old pack Mel. The Starlight Warrior Pack. Well i don't know all of the names of those eleven that were blessed but i do know that your grandmother was one. She had Telekinesis, there were six men and six women that were blessed. Mel here has the power to command any living being, her Grandmother had Telekinesis, two of the other women had the ability to control one of the elements. the woman had fire and earth on their side. The last two women had very unique powers. One had Energy Sourcing, she could take energy from any living thing and use it as her own, and the last woman had the ability to Power Augmentation, she could either enhance or weaken the energy from her opponents." Nickolas said.

We were all shocked at how much information he had on the "blessed" ones. And to know that mine and Mel's grandmother was like Mel, was really cool. I think it ust makes our family more awesome!

"well what about the men?" shay asked her mate. 

It was so sad yet such a happy time for her. For her to know that her mate was under some tpye of a spell and that she couldnt be with him, would hurt like hell if i was in her shoes! And just imagen after finally finding out who your mate was he gets put back under a spell to try and mate with your bestfriend out of all people. I really dont know how she is gonna cope with this.

" alright well like i said earlier the two women had fire and earth elements, while two of the men had air and water elements. Another man had the Power of Mimicry, he could mimic any power of his opponent. One man had the power of normal mimicry, he could mimic anything he wanted. One of the last two men had Duplication, he could make doubles of himself or more to help him win the battle he was facing. And finally the last man had the power to beable to see and or commuicate with the dead. All of these people were all from the Starlight Warrior pack, this was one of the many reasons why your old pack was the most feared and respected pack in the world." Nickolas finished.

"Wait, if our old pack was the most fear and respected pack in the world how did we fall? how did our pack get wiped out?" i asked with my anger rising wih each word. I dont understand, if every thing he said was true than how in the hell was our pack wiped out? it just doesnt make sense.

 " you should probably ask you uncle that." Nickolas said nodding towards my unce in the corner of the room.

" well, what happen was pretty pathetic if you ask me. I had come home from a trip of visiting the neighboring pack, i saw everyone lying on the ground swimimg in a pool of their own blood. Apearntly there was a traittor among us, no one suspected anything. one day everything was going perfectly until around noon. The traitor Poisoned our water supply with wolfsbane. It weakened their senses and no one could fight right. But since your father was an alpha it wore off quicker. He was able to take down alot of the rouges but not all of them. Your father grew tired and didnt notice the wolf sneaking up behind him, that wolf striked and took off with your father." With that last piece of information there was a collective gasp going around the room.