Chapter 25

Things started to get better concerning Harry's condition. He could walk easily now, even started to help Paul a little with the cooking (even after Louis told him not to). He was surprised at seeing himself gaining his confidence in front of Louis which was a good thing, a really good thing. Louis was glad about it as well, it meant that Harry was not as petrified of him anymore.

After a total of four days, Harry was back at his feet and working around the place. Louis stopped him numerous times so, not wanting Louis to be angered, he stuck to cooking. That being only for helping Paul with it. Nothing more, Louis had strictly denied granting Harry permission to do anything else.

Louis and Zayn had started discussing about Harry's education and still to date, the curly boy was oblivious to this. Louis wanted to inform him about this himself thus having Zayn promise to keep his mouth closed. Louis thought that if he told this to Harry himself than maybe, just maybe, hate towards him would reduce. The only thing keeping him from telling Harry about it all was that he didn't know how to tell him. Time was escaping so he thought he'll tell him today no matter what happens. It won't take long for Harry to pack his bags and get going.

So that's why he was pacing around in his room, thinking again about how to tell the lad, when Zayn came in.

''What happened?'' Zayn asked, clearly understanding that Louis was over thinking something.

"I don't know to do it, Zayn. I mean, I've talked to him before and I have been kind to him but I just don't know how to tell him. What if he thinks I'm pitying him. He'll hate me more. I know he hates it when people pity him. I just... it's just so frustrating how I can't even go and tell him such a simple thing." Louis rambled.

"That's the thing, Lou. It's not 'such a simple thing'. To him, it won't be. To him, it would be something huge. No one has ever done it, or as I'm guessing 'cuz if someone had ever offered, I think he would've gotten more education." Zayn said, making his way to Louis' bed and settling down.

Louis stayed quiet for a while and then covered his face with his hands and groaned. "Why is this so agonising? I'm doing a good thing, it shouldn't be so hard! Damn it!"

"It's only agonizing because you're making it, bro. Just go up to him and tell him about it all. What could possibly go wrong?" Zayn snorted at his friend.

"He could say no." Louis stated as a matter-of-factly.

"Then it's his loss. You tried. Everyone moves on."

"You're making it sound easy." Louis mumbled.

"That's because it is!" Zayn stood up and went to where Louis was standing. He got to a one step distance and placed his hand on his shoulder and spoke again. "You are the only thing standing in your own way. You're nervous because this is a massive responsibility that you're taking up on your shoulders. I told you before to not worry. I'll help too. Harry is like a new friend, or something alike, to me and I'm willing to help him. To help you."

Louis sighs deeply before speaking. "So I just go to him and say 'I wanna help with your education.'?"

Zayn chuckled, shaking his head. "That's a bit forward. Um... how about go to him? And start of by talking about how he will be leaving soon. And then talk about how he'll go back to his old life again. Then just ask if he would accept this offer. It's that easy."

Louis didn't answer in a few seconds, then Zayn had to knock him back. "Louis?!"

"That easy, huh?" Louis asked, still unsure.

"That easy." Zayn nodded, assuring Louis.

"Do-Do I go? Like now?"

"If you wanna, yeah."