Chapter 3

"Now, dear, would you place it over there?" Maura asked kindly.

"Yeah." Harry said, placing the last plate on the table, the exact spot where Maura had asked for.

"Alright. You come here in this room, you'll eat here." Maura lead Harry to the room made for servants that Paul had previous showed him while the tour around the house. Harry nodded, taking his plate that had food of a lesser amount to there. Maura went away somewhere, probably calling everyone to the table as Harry assumed.

Harry entered the room and sat on the chair right next to a small table, placing his plate there. He wanted to cry, wanted to scream, wanted to run away. He was being treated like a slave here and he hated it. But he couldn't do anything. His chest became heavy with just thinking of all the things that might happen to him here. Sure his life back home wasn't good at all, but it definitely was better than being someone's slave for some unknown reason.

He let out a shaky breath, picking up the fork and weakly stabbing it into the small carrot piece before bringing it to his mouth. Slowly, he chewed and swallowed. His throat was dry from the crying and lack of speaking and water. He filled his glass with some water before drinking it. He sighed. Everything was better at home. Now everything seemed too alien to him.

A few minutes later, Maura came in the room and Harry's head snapped to the door. He had almost finished his meal, he didn't want to finish it yet he did want to.

"Dear lord, master wants to see you, deary. Has something to say about the cooking."

"M-me?" Harry shuddered just thinking about meeting some huge, scary, dangerous man. He had met Paul but he knew this 'master' would be bigger.

"Yes. Now come on. You don't want to keep the master waiting."

That being said, Harry quickly got up, straightening his shirt and removing the crumbs from over himself. His legs were shaky as he walked to the door with Maura and breaths becoming smaller and heartbeat picking up pace with each step took.

Maura stepped down the last turn first, signaling something to someone and then allowed Harry to come in sight. As soon as Harry brought his gaze up, he was shocked by what he saw.

A man, more like a boy a few years older than himself, with another one just like him. The first boy had a perfect olive skin, black hair that he had put down to the side. He was wearing a black jeans and a white tank top, a black jacket hung on behind him on his chair. Harry saw the tattoo sleeve he had on his right arm and the facial hair a bit heavier than just a stubble. Harry saw that his ears were pierced and he wore two heavy rings on each hand. Harry met his eyes, shining caramel with long thick eyelashes. Man this guy was beautiful even with this badass look. But Harry knew shouldn't be thinking like that.

When Harry looked the other one, he bit his lip because of the intimacy. That boy had a perfect tan, with brunette hair that were pushed back with a black head band, Harry could see they were long hair but not lower than his neck. Harry saw the man wearing some black shirt, he couldn't see the pants because of the table. But he could see the sparkling blue eyes that looked majestic. The man had a bit of stubble and tattoos over his arms and one of his chest that was peeking out of the neck of the shirt that he wore.

Harry was trying his best to keep his breath steady in front of them. The only person he knew on the table was Paul who was sitting in front of the black haired guy and the brunette one sitting beside on the chair beside the black haired one.

He was biting his lip and had his hands joined together in front of him, twirling his fingers in fear and nervousness of what might happen.

He heard someone clear their throat and soon Paul spoke, "Well, here's Harry. You wanted to say something?"