Chapter 14

Harry's condition has been making progress in the past few days. He is able to stand on his own, walk on his own, sit on his own. His back did cause trouble in the beginning but it turned numb to just alright for him to carry out his activities.

Zayn and Paul had helped him a lot in these days with everything they could. They both, before Harry was brought here, were against the decision of making Harry their 'slave'. They didn't want the boy to face torture while it was decided for him to be kept safe. But no one could argue with Louis, he is really stubborn at some points. Most of the points.

A surprising change that Zayn and Paul both saw was in Louis' actions. His anger that was always exploding like a volcano tamed down. The burning rage in his eyes had faded away. No one really knew the reason, neither did Louis want to explain it to anyone, but both the men had a union suspicion.

It was all going normal when after a total of four days since the incident, Louis came in storming through the front door, slamming it shut loudly and locking it immediately. Zayn, Paul and Harry were in the kitchen when this loud noise interrupted their conversation. Harry was preparing tea for everyone, including Louis, that evening.

"Zayn!" Louis yelled.

"What?" Zayn was as much loud.

They all heard footsteps coming closer and closer until in came a fierce looking Louis stomping his feet. His eyes first fell on Zayn who was sat across from Paul. His eyes then fell on Harry who was standing right beside Zayn with the kettle in his hands.

The only difference between all their expressions was Zayn and Paul were looking alert while Harry was looking petrified.

Louis' eyes tamed when he saw Harry's expressions but he looked back at Zayn, while he exhaled deeply to calm himself.

"There has been a news." Louis said through his gritted teeth.

Paul and Zayn looked at each other before looking back at Louis.

"What kind of news?" Zayn asked confusedly.

"His news.'' Louis, aggressively, pointed at Harry whose eyes went wide.

"What do you mean 'his news'?" Zayn stood up which made Paul follow his actions.

"His news. Of him not being seen anymore. Of him not reporting to work the past weeks. Of assumptions of him being kidnapped." Louis spat out the last word.

Harry's mind questioned, "Really?" but he didn't dare ask.

"Shit." Zayn whispered, rubbing his hand across his face. Paul looked at Harry who had a frozen expression. Harry placed the kettle down slowly, he didn't blink once, too struck by the newly given information.

"What are we gonna do?" Paul asked the other two.

"I don't know. I don't know. I just...I don't-I don't-"

"Louis, calm down. We'll think of something. We'll keep him hidden from the outside.No one will see or know he's here."

"Yeah but-"

"No buts. Think about it. No one saw us bringing him in, he hasn't left since and he's gonna stay in till the news dies down." Zayn consoled.

"Yeah, yeah, maybe you're right."

"He is right. No one will know a thing." Paul spoke.

"Shit." Louis cursed, face palming himself.

"What?" Paul questioned.

"Liam and Dan."

Zayn's face paled. Neither of them thought about those two lads that had come over, saw Harry, even talked to him. Harry was standing there, clueless, until he saw Zayn's face and fear struck him. He didn't know what might happen. He was surprised that people had actually paid attention to his sudden disappearance, he didn't expect that to happen. It did make him feel better that someone had informed the police about him. It gave him a sense a satisfaction, a sense of safety.