Chapter 7

Louis gave Zayn an hour, maybe less, to fall asleep. He came out of his room, acting as casually as possible, and went to Zayn's room. Opening the door silently, he looked at the lightly snoring figure sprawled on the bed. Louis let out a sigh that he never thought he would realize because it was a relief knowing Zayn wouldn't interrupt him any time soon. Actually, it was because he has never anything being cautious of Zayn objecting it.

Closing the door, he cracked his neck and walked to the small room he knew his prey was staying in. Without even being bothered to knock, he opened the door and that sudden movement startled the already awake Harry so much that he yelped. Seeing who was standing at the door, his face paled. All he wanted was a peaceful night, a peaceful moment here for once, but he guessed god doesn't want that to happen.

Harry quickly jolted out of his bed and stood on his feet by the feet of his bed, holding his hands in front of himself together, a sign of submission, if you will. He knew he was not going to like whatever might happen but he thought of doing anything he could to lessen any pain he might receive from his master.

"May I do s-something for you, sir?" Harry said a small voice.

"You have been a bad boy. A very bad boy." Harry looked up, biting his lip and frowning. He doesn't recall doing anything wrong. Louis took a few steps forward until he was just a step away from Harry. He brought his hand up and caressed Harry's soft cheek with it. Harry was still shaking inside but was trying his best at staying firm, doing a pretty good job at it so far.

"You know, it's not good to disobey orders." Louis was now brushing Harry's curls from his forehead when he suddenly yanked them, making Harry yelp. On his first instinct, Harry's hand went to the stinging head but he couldn't do anything to set himself free from Louis' grip.

"Quiet!" Harry sealed his quivering lips. "After I forbade you, how dare you tell Zayn everything?!"

Louis' powerful voice went through Harry's ears like poisonous daggers. Louis was fiercely eyeing the shuddering boy in his clasp. "I d-didn't tell h-him any-th-thing. I-I pro-promise-"

"So he magically just found out, huh?!" Another harsh tug on the curls triggered Harry to screech again, louder this time, and tears started to drip out.

"I sw-swear. I didn't-didn't s-say a t-thing. Pl-please-"

"Shut up! You're coming with me." Louis pulled Harry out of the room from his hair, Harry helplessly whimpering and being dragged. At reaching his own room, Louis pushed Harry forward before turning to close and lock the door. Harry tripped over his own feet at the crude force and landed on the ground. He didn't get time to comprehend what was happening when he felt a tug on his arm, bringing him to his feet and face to face with his fierce master.

"I warned you about the consequences! I hate being lectured!" He slapped Harry, a sting that made even more water drip down his already wet cheeks. "And what you do? You don't listen, you little brat!"

Louis jerked Harry's arm and practically threw the vulnerable boy onto his bed. He then walked to his table that he kept locked up all the time. After opening the locks to the drawer, he pulled out a few equipment required and slammed the drawers shut. He grabbed everything and turned around to see Harry rubbing his cheek and his arm which were freshly hurt. He didn't know what was to come up.

Louis came forward and dropped the things beside Harry but grabbed his jaw and had his green eyes meet his own blue ones before Harry could see what Louis brought.

"On the bed. Now." Harry, being scared, pulled his legs up as fast as he could. "Turn around."

"Please. I didn't do anythi-"