Facts Abouts the Series

Here are some more interesting facts that you guys need to know about the fantasy/young adult series, The Gentlemen and the Gentlewomen Series. This goes along with all of you beautiful readers and followers who like to learn more about the series.

Facts about TGATGS

1. The Gentlemen and the Gentlewomen Series was originally going to be made for little girls, but was later then decided as a series for teen girls and women alike.

2. Jane-Lane wasn't originally going to be the protagonist of the series. Instead it was either Jim or Jose.

3. The series's premise is mostly about this-- a bunch of colorful characters that learn about different things, go on adventures, and learn new experiences about each of friends.

4. All of the music artists that are mentioned for the characters in The Gentlemen and the Gentlewomen Series: Dedication Book are also the writer's (Brianna Torres) favorite music artists when she listens to music at her spare time.

5. Speaking of music artists, these are all technically the themes go along with each character due to how they are portrayed when musical.

6. The writer decided to make the characters different structures, despite of what age they are. This is apparently because she has met people with different heights that aren't normal for both short and tall.

7. Despite this being a series mostly for females, the series has a different amount of genders. Those include: 25 females, 24 males, and 1 non binary.

8. Notice how all the characters have their own different favorite colors, gemstones, and symbols to go with them. The reason behind this is because Torres wanted to make them all unique their own special skills and talents behind them.

9. While the characters have current personalities are who they are, most of them have tragic backstories that still remain in their minds.

10. Surprisingly enough, the Gentlemen and Gentlewomen are mentors and different kinds of teachers to each of their own pupils. They'd mostly teach them due to what they can teach from their own Amulets from within themselves.

11. While there are are mostly teenagers from the Furries, there are also preteens that still train themselves to get better and stronger.

12. Brianna thought of this idea when she was 16 and a half on May of 2016. But she made several concepts in order for it to work as a good series. This naturally think of idea after idea that came up to her from mind.

13. The very of the characters have their own sexuality to who they are romantically attracted to. Which in this case are mostly heterosexual, bisexual, pansexual, homosexual, asexual, heterosexual, skoliosexual, and non binary. One of the main reasons why there are some different sexualities is because the writer wanted to make it relatable in a way.

14. Speaking of relatable, despite this series being fantasy and young adult, Brianna wanted to make this is a bit of slice of life due to real situations that she inspired from different shows she grew up with.

15. You might have noticed that there are mostly Furries in the series. Well, in this series, Furries are a humanoid species that may look Human, but only have a few features from the animal species that made them a Furry. These only include a tail from their animal species and animal species form.

16. While this series is meant mostly for teen girls and grown women, it was also originally made for kids, but Brianna decided to make this for teens and adults to watch.

17. The characters in the series are most based on some traits Brianna either came up with or what she decided to loosely base on her friends.

18. In this series, the Furries are known to be how strong they can get while upgrading their own skills and strengths. This is based on how much they stop evil and/or battling with their opponents.

19. Occasionally, the male Furry characters in the series take a test to see if they are capable enough to take care of their own child. This is usually when the males are in their preteens to take it to make sure they are responsible enough to take care of them.

20. The characters in the series are taken very differently than the other teen and/or adult series are. Instead of making most of the females the smarter than the males, it's role reverse with the males and females. Most of the males in this series are smarter than the females, whereas most the females are taken as the naive ones in the series. The only females in the series that are intelligent are Brianna, Adella, and Vel. The rest of the females do show their intelligence, just not too often.

21. Pretty much the characters in the series that have different sexualities call their significant love interests "partners." This is also true about the lovers with different sexualities in real life. As for the rest of the rest of the characters, they are heterosexual.

22. Just when making this series, Brianna was already 19 years old when she was coming up with more characters aside from Jane-Lane, Tommy, the Gentlemen, and the Gentlewomen. This was when she was getting inspired by one of her other favorite animated adult television shows, Futurama.

23. While most of the series is fantasy and slice of life at the same time, it is also known to have a bit of action, adventure, drama, and musical at times.

24. Even some of the preteen Furry characters have love interests, but they'd mostly call them friends since some of them either don't want to admit their love to their crush or they just like being together as friends.

25. The Furries in the series age just like Humans. But they are also known to have peculiar structures, despite having either young or older ages than they usually are. This isn't because Brianna didn't know what heights to use. She just met some people in general with unusual heights.