Character Questions

Yes, I know this book has already asked questions, but I want to ask questions for the readers that I have been wanting to ask after they were done with this first book.

However, these are going to be questions that I am destined to ask for those who read The Gentlemen and the Gentlewomen Series: Dedication Book. These questions are based around the characters in this book. Aside from all the followers who have been following me, the readers can explore this book as they go along.

The following questions are:

1. Who is your most favorite character in the series?

2. Who is your least favorite character in the series?

3. Do you like the same interests and hobbies as your favorite character?

4. What makes your favorite character so special to you?

5. What flaw or pet peeve do you not like from your favorite character?

6. Where would you and your favorite character go if you were to explore?

7. How would you and your favorite character communicate if you two were far away?

8. What advice would you give your favorite character when he/she/they was feeling downtrodden?

9. If you were to have a secret to tell about yourself, would you be able share it to your character?

10. Would you bring your favorite character to wherever you go, or where he/she/they go?

I know some of these questions may have been asked in the previous chapters, but this based on your opinion. This is for both the followers and readers who have been keeping up with me for a while. I'd like you guys to explore with these questions. I really hope you guys enjoyed this book with what you got. I absolutely and truly love you guys with all my heart and soul.

Thank you all so much for reading this color book. You are all flamingotastic.❤

Sincerely,

Brianna Torres

Also, don't be afraid to follow me on Wattpad with this username: Flamingo1816