Introduction

Before you begin reading The Gentlemen and the Gentlewomen Series: Dedication Book, I want to tell you guys how grateful I feel for dedicating this book to you guys. I absolutely love y'all so much from the bottom of my heart. This goes to all the people who have been following since I started doing Wattpad in the first place. I will always love you boys and girls of all ages for this book.

This is such a huge thanks to those I appreciate around me. You guys are totally the best. I could never ask for anyone better than all of you. This is might not be my final book, but I certainly enjoy you guys with all of your empathy and encouragement.

You guys are superb, stellar, spectacular, heartwarming, optimistic, fabulous, fantastic, and every other positive vocabulary word I could think of. I really couldn't ask for better people like y'all. This is one opportunity to share y'all that I care for all of you in one book with the characters in my very own fantasy/young adult series. I seriously wish you all the best of your success. The character you all get is the character who you're dedicated to.

Don't take the character too personal since it's a true dedication to show how much I care for you guys and gals. Whether it's a male or female character that you're dedicated to, that shows how I much I care for y'all. This is your own experience about the character. I'll put the information and data about the character to tall you what this character is about. As well as the character theme to go with it. I hope y'all understand that.

Thank you all so much for your time and cooperation and effort. You are all so wonderful and grateful all to those who help each other. Always be there with your friends and family. You are all very special and unique in your own way. Don't y'all ever forget that.

Remember, you can add this to your collection of other books. This is a humongous appreciation and offer to everyone I'm dedicating it to. Love you all boys and girls once again.

Sincerely,

Brianna Torres @Flamingo1816

Creator and Writer of
Fantasy/Young Adult series,
The Gentlemen and the Gentlewomen Series