Extra

Hello, my lovely flamingo lovers. I want to share y'all something. Now I want y'all to know that, just like this song above from the band, the flamingos sang above, lovers never say goodbye.

But I this something I want y'all to have for yourself. This is the same thing the characters have in this book, but differently. As a writer and creator myself, I want y'all to have something similar to the characters in this series have.

That's right, my lovely flamingo lovers. This is your DIY Profile. All you got do is put your own picture and information on here. I'll give you the materials to do it yourself, and you can finish it however you like it.

Here the things you'll have.

First Profile Pic

1. In the box that's shown, you put your own favorite colored or patterned background.

2. Put your own picture on the top left hand corner.

3. Then you put in your own picture, you can put in your own symbol the corner.

4. Below that, you can put a picture of your phone and gemstone on there.

Trading Cards

The next pics are few trading cards. The first is you can put in your own same pics you had above, but with few things.

1. The first one is you put your same pic, but with you name, strength, and weakness.

2. The second one is you putting a colored or patterned background on the background. But this time, you put a colored gemstone on it.

Character Information

You can put in your own information about yourself since this is your own data and profile.

Bedroom and Weapon

1. Take a picture of your own bedroom, then place it in.

2. Get a picture on Google what kind of weapon you would use if you were in the series. If you don't want to use a weapon, you don't need to put it in.

Outfit Requirements

This is for whatever your main outfit is in requirement that you wear most of the time in the series. You will have other outfits in the series, but just put your main favorite outfit in the section.

Character Profile/Overall

This is what you want to remind or tell others about your own character. You can tell them anything you want. Just as long as you don't tell them about your personal things. The overall thing is basically the summary of your own character.

Sexuality

This isn't something you need to put in since some tell who they are, just in case there are those who want to know what you are.

Symbol of...

The symbol is basically what you are or would be if you were a powerful character in the series. Yes, it can be any kind of symbol in the series. This is also from your trait.

Gem and Phone

Both the gem and phone can be place in here, just for communication and power.

Quotes from your power

You can come up with your unique power to use in the series.

Colorful Belongings

These colorful belongings show what you have for yourself.