The Final Words

Before you get to the end of the book, I would like to say a few things first.

There comes a time when we all have something different in our own lives. Whether it's the color of our hair, skin, eyes, etc. But you know something? It doesn't matter what or how we look. What matters is that we all are one big family. We need show ourselves that just because we are different, doesn't mean we can't be a part of something.

Listen to me when I say this:

When someone is struggling with something, make sure you help them out. Because we all need to share something that we need to let everyone know what we're facing currently. If it's something like autism, cancer, cerebral palsy, or anything like that, we all need to be there for those that need encouragement and support.

No matter what we do, where we came from, how we all struggle, we all must be there for those in need. It's a great way to show that we all must stay together as one big happy family. Don't be afraid to show others that you care with all of your heart. I promise you that one little thing will make a huge difference. Remember, just like Mister. Fred Rogers, I like you just the way you are. You followers are in a word to describe it: Spectacular.

This is my 500 followers special book. Because of that, I admire all of you guys with all my heart. I couldn't have done it without you guys. Y'all will always be like a family and special in a unique way. No one is a better person than the other person is. Again, thank y'all so much. I love you just the way you all are. I couldn't have done without you guys.

This is Brianna Torres, also know as Flamingo1816

The writer and creator of
The Gentlemen and the Gentlewomen Series

Thanks for all of spectacular support. I couldn't have done this without any of you guys.

 I couldn't have done this without any of you guys