Memories (Chapter 8)

i love the power i have over my computer. everytime it freezes i lift my ipod up, open the lock and my computer is immediately fine. my computer sees it as a threat.

i don't get no sleep because of y'all. dis chapter be dedicated to my wifey :3

this chapter was kind of really depressing, or at lest the later half. and no, this is not a spoiler if that is what you think. i was in one of my 'emo' moods.

oh and by the way.  imagined the Jonathan character as Colton Haynes because he is fucking hot. picture on side >>>

                  -----------------------------------------

                                   Louis’s POV

  Zayn came every morning for the rest of the month. It was our ritual. When we went to class this morning Niall came up to us really excited.

  “Why are you so sky high?” I asked him with a big smile, it felt nice seeing him like this.

  “Oh, nothing big you know.” Niall replied. “Just the girl of my dreams is coming here in the lunch and is going to attend to this school. No biggie.”

  “And what, may I ask, is her name?” I asked, happy for him. This did sound really important.

  “El.” Niall replied dreamingly.

  “Sounds romantic.” Zayn shot in.

  Niall nodded and stared off into space.

  “You ever heard of this El?” Zayn whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine.

  “No.” I whispered back and he nipped my ear lightly.

  “Guys!” Niall cooed. “I’m still here. Do this in your bedroom when you are alone.”

  Zayn chuckled and let go of my waist.

  “Niall.” I whined dragging the ‘I’. “You scared Zayn away.”

  “I’m still here love.” Zayn reminded me.

  “I know.” I said pouting, looking at him with a puppy face. “But I feel lonely over here on my own.”

  Zayn looked at me for a second before embracing me again and I felt a smile spread across my face. 

  “You’re to adorable to deny.” he said kissing my cheek and Niall grumbled again.

  “PDA!” he muttered.

  “Hey! YO!” I said to him, feeling my sass mode turn on. “You don’t have to be here and see two lads in love. You can go ahead to your dear El! We are not forcing you to be here!”

  I frowned then I felt myself let the sentence‘two lads in LOVE’ slip. Woops. I looked over to Zayn, but he didn’t seem to have taken any notice. Thank god. I didn’t want him to think I was forcing him into loving me back. 

  “Sorry.” Niall said raising his hand in defeat while I watched him with narrowed eyes and Zayn chuckled at our behavior. “I wont invade the personal life of Zouis.”

  Zayn smiled for a minute before his face looked puzzled and confused. 

  “Wait what?” he asked lost in which this was leading. “Zouis?”

  Niall shrugged and smiled. “Me and the lads though about it when we found out you were dating. Instead of wasting time and saying Zayn and Louis we put your names together and tada, Zouis.”