Hopeless romantics (Chapter 7)

So, this chapter is here. YAY! :DD I tried to make this one pretty romantic for ya'll. And i hope it went well because i didn't have time to read over it when i was done ://

I felt like the song on the side described this chapter so... yeah. I'm in love with this song....!!

I hope you enjoy the chapter, and..... asjoijwoifj

                             ------------------------------------

                                       Louis’s POV

  When I woke up the next day I did a little happy dance. Okay a little happy dance is an understatement. I had never been so happy EVER in my life, and whenever I’m happy I get crazy. Its just a known fact. I had called mom the second I walked into my room last night and we had a little fan girl moment. She was so happy for me and I am so happy that she is supportive. Mom is also going to tell my sisters so I’ll just cross my fingers.

  In the middle of my happy fit there was a knock on my door. Who is coming so early? I checked the clock and it said 6:30 which meant I still had like 1 hour and 30 minutes to get ready. I walked over to the door and opened it. When I saw Zayn standing there with a smile on his face I immediately jumped into his arms putting my feet around his waist.

  “Well, good morning to you to Louis!” he chuckled and hugged me tightly, closing the door with his foot.

  “How did you know I was awake?” I muttered in his neck.

  “I heard movement come from your room when I walked past.” he answered.

  “But, why are you awake?” I asked again.

  “I don’t sleep, love.” he pointed out politely. Although the only thing I heard was the part where he called me ‘love’. That is a very common gesture with British people so I didn’t even notice when people said it to me, but when he said it it made my heart melt. I’m getting overly dramatic.

  “Right, of course.”

  I dressed in red skinny jeans, which Zayn had commented on as nice fitting on the bum, a white shirt and toms. My typical outfit, except there were no stripes this time. When I was ready Zayn cuddled with me. We lay side by side, me half on top of him. His hand was around my waist and my head against his chest and half my body on his. We just talked and I played with the collar of his shirt. There was something that had been nagging me though.

  “Zayn.” I whispered after a long comfortable silence.

  “Yeah babe.” he replied rubbing circles to my back. I grinned at the word ‘babe’.

  “How do we come out to the school?” I asked nervously but quickly added more before he could answer. “If you want to, I mean.”

  “Louis.” he said with a tone that made me look up into his gorgeous brown eyes. “Of course I want to. I’m just not sure how it will be on you. I mean, I’m pretty sure this society wont be happy that you, a human, is dating me, a demon. And they will take it even worse that we are both male.”

  “My mom and the rest of my family doesn’t mind the demon fact, and neither do I.” I commented and I could feel him smile even though I had closed my eyes. “But how are we going to do it?”

  I’m pretty sure that he could see that I was worried because his grip on me strengthened. “We don’t have to if you don’t want to. I wont be upset, you know.”