Prophetic

Ayanna POV

The night of the full moon is tonight my class is canceled because I have to meditate and think of the moon and mother. Loren is in class and Angel with him and his cat. As I think of tonight I'm pulled in a vision.

Vision

I open my eyes and look. I was looking around and saw mother. I smiled until I heard a scream I looked around me and fledglings and vampyres were around. Zoey roommate on the ground with a arrow in her chest. I gasp. Until the ground started to shake the ground breaks open and these raven like creatures come out.

"Raven mockers my child." I gasp at mother answer. I know them grandma told me stories amy also. And then a man so gorgeous black wings stretch out but I don't find his eyes entirely enchanting. It was like he sees me.

"My goddess." I look at mother she smiles at me sadly. And she whispered the prophet

Ancient one sleeping
Waiting to arise
When earth's power bleed sacred red
The mark strikes true; Queen Tsi Sgili will devise
He shall be washed from his entombing bed
Through the hand of the dead he is free
Terrible beauty
Monstrous sight
Ruled again they shall be
Women shall kneel to his dark might
Kalona's song sound sweet
As we slaughter with cold heat.

I looked at mother in desperation begging her this isn't the future.

"I never analyze this my child. It seems this is what I know. He wants you more then you sister because of what you are." I am shocked. Zoey and I were in trouble.

"How can we stop this mother?" She looks sadly

"There nothing we can do but let it happen but know not all light is good just like not dark is evil." I nod as she kisses my forehead and I woke up.

A/N been awhile but I'm back short chapter I know. Next the full moon and some other crazy stuff