𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞; 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤.

»»————-  ————-««

"I'm Eben." He smiled, shaking my hand.

"Lana." I nodded. 

"I was just about to rent one of those." Eben gestured to my paddleboard, "They any good?"

"I don't know. I haven't gone on one yet, I got here this morning, with two of my other friends. They're by the pool." I shrugged.

"Oh, cool. I'm here with a few of my friends, but they're down the beach." Eben said. Just as I was about to ask if his friends with the group of boys, he asked, "Do you mind if I join you?" 

"Not at all," I said. 

"Great, thanks. I'll rent one now and we can head down there." Eben smiled.

"Sounds like a plan." I beamed.

»»————-  ————-««

lanadelgay my new friend eben took this

lanadelgay my new friend eben took this. thank you eben.

liked by ebenofficial and 150,394 others.
tagged; ebenofficial

view all comments.

ebenofficial you're very welcome lana.

ebenofficial now get off ur phone so we can paddleboard :D

maddyurdaddy wHO IS THIS PERSON

maddyurdaddy hAVE WE BEEN REPLACED

username she knows eben?

username CUTEEE

reallylili hmm 

»»————-  ————-««
𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

"Thank you," I said to Eben with a smile.

"No problem." Eben grinned, "I've been posting so much, and tonight I'm hyping up my friends with their new video. So it's gonna be all spam." He nodded towards the sea as I put my stuff down, "Let's hit the waves." 

"Yes!" I agreed. We ran to the clear, warm water and attempted paddleboarding.

"This isn't that hard, you know." Eben frowned. I floated closer to him and flipped his board over, so he splashed into the water. He emerged from under the water, shaking his hair so water sprinkled everywhere. I giggled. "Oh, it's on."