𝐭𝐰𝐚𝐚𝐥𝐟; 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬.

»»————-  ————-««

reallylili haven't updated much in hawaii

reallylili haven't updated much in hawaii. so here. this photo. this is all you get.

liked by seaveydaniel and 646,783 others.

view all comments. 

seaveydaniel and looking beautifullll

username @seaveydaniel omg #dili 

maddyurdaddy pOST BIKINI PICS 

username I love u

username Gorgeous 🔥

username Queen😻

username Unreal

»»————-  ————-««
𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

I walked down the corridor, wiping my face as I approached the room. I took a deep, shaky breath when I knocked on the door and waited for Maddy or Lili to answer.

"Hey! How was the- oh my, what happened?" Maddy opened the door with a grin but her jaw dropped when she saw my face, "What did he do? Do I need to beat someone's ass?"

"No, no." I wiped my face again just as Lili also came to her door.

"Oh, Lana. What's the matter?" She asked, pulling me in for a hug. I steadied my breathing and smoothed down my clothes. 

Lili and Maddy shut the door and let me take my time. I sat on the bed and rubbed my hands up and down my legs.

"I think I just ruined Jack and Corbyn's friendship." I sniffed, "Really bad."

"I'm sure you didn't do anything." Maddy assured, "Boys will be boys, they're stupid. They do shit." 

"But it was because of me." I sighed. 

"What do you mean?" Lili asked. I took a deep breath. 

"Because Jack... has feelings for me," I muttered.

"What?" They both shrieked. 

"How do you know?" Maddy asked. 

"He told me, after Corbyn asked me out." I said, "I promised I wouldn't tell anyone. I'm sorry."

"Lana, it's ok." Lili squeezed my hand, "But wow... this is... wow."

"Tell us everything that happened." Maddy nodded. 

»»————-  ————-««
𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

"I have to get this to go down before the morning," I grumbled, putting the ice pack against the left side of my face, where a slight black eye was forming and my nose was throbbing.