𝐳𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧; 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝.

»»————-  ————-««

lanadelgay was flyin' out my mind

liked by corbynbesson and 145,493 others. 
tagged; @corbynbesson

view all comments. 

corbynbesson oh ok so your pretty pretty 

username @corbynbesson whaaaat are you two dating???

username You are so adorable 😭😭💖💖

maddyurdaddy holdddd uppppp ;)))))

username Prettyyy!

username she's definitely dating corbyn

»»————-  ————-««
𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

"Oh, we are positively interrupting something." I heard Maddy say. I removed my lips from Corbyn's and we both turned our heads. Lili and Maddy were stood smirking in the doorway, observing me and Corbyn watching a movie on the sofa. 

"Unmistakbley." Lili agreed. 

"Right." Corbyn rubbed his forehead and smiled, still with an arm around me. 

"We can... you know, go." Lili nodded outside. 

"No. It's fine. I was gonna go on a little walk, clear my head." I decided, getting up.

"Y-you were?" Corbyn asked, getting up also, clearly taken aback. 

"Sorry. I hope you don't mind." I said. 

"No, not at all." Corbyn fumbled with his jacket, "I'd better be headed back to the room anyway." 

"Cool." I nodded. With Corbyn's hand holding mine, we walked together until he reached his room and I continued out of the hotel and onto the beach, where the sun was setting. 

I exhaled deeply and closed my eyes for a few seconds, trying to make sense of anything that had happened in the last three hours. 

"So... you're dating Corbyn?" A voice asked behind me. Surprised, I turned around to see Jack standing a few feet away, his hands in his pockets and an unreadable expression on his face. 

"Um... yeah," I said with a nervous smile. Jack gave me a sad little nod and looked down at his feet. "Is everything ok?" I asked. 

"No... no, not exactly." Jack mumbled, rubbing his eye. 

"Well... what's wrong?" I asked, cautiously taking a step towards him. He laughed a short, bitter laugh.