Chapter 16: New Years Eve

Viber

Malnamal 👼🏼💓👄

Every New Year wishes I ever made came true when I met you. You made my year special and I wish you continue to do so. Even though last year might've been an emotional rollercoaster for you, please do remember that starting from this year I will always be here for you.

I feel like I finally got the confidence to tell you something...

I was doing fine without you... I got used to the loneliness. For the first time in my fvcked up life, I was okay being alone. I never believed in Love at First Sight until you came along and steals my heart. I know that I attach to people easily and hold onto them even tighter. What scares me is that I'm investing too much into things I'll inevitably lose. There are times that I'm not scared of saying I miss you I'm just scared that you won't care.

I want us to be able to grow together. That half month we spent chatting, texting, and the first time I heard your voice means a lot to me. You made my nights lonely when I don't hear your voice. My emotions are constantly fluctuating. I'm never really sure about anything or anyone, but I was so damn sure about you. I'm not asking you to be my girl. I'm just saying what I feel.

You make me smile, and also super horny, but that's not the point.

Yes, I have feelings for you
Yes, that means I want you
Yes, everyone else knows
Yes, Roseanne I really like you.

No, because I'm not sure if you feel the same way too.

Mal, Stop giving your time to people that are not ready to make time for you. Can I trust you this time around? I know I supposed to send you a new year greetings, but forgive me if I took this moment to confess my feelings for you.

Remember to take your time. I won't be going anywhere, because if this feeling is true, it waits.

Things I want to do If I will have the chance to be with you.

Touch your waist.

Give you one of my sweatshirts.

Kiss you slowly.

Hug you.

Hold you.

Laugh with you.

Invite you everywhere.

Hangout with you only you.

Smile with you.

Take pictures with you.

Pull you onto my lap.

Say hi beautiful whenever I see you.

Kiss you unexpectedly.

Hug you from behind around the waist.

Tell you you're beautiful.

Tell you you're my everything.

If it seems like there is something wrong, I will ask you, if you deny something being wrong, it means you don't want to talk about it, so I'll just hug you.

Make you feel loved.

Kiss you in front of other girls.

Won't lie to you.

Won't cheat on you.

Take you everywhere and anywhere you want.

Text or call you in the morning and tell you to have a good day at school and how much I miss you.