Introduction

English Tagalog! Para masaya. 😂

A story which Lisa finally found the one after she tried to pursue her crushes with total of 3 chics to be specific. She gave them different names first was itago nalang natin sa pangalan na Mina (Tamang Panahon) 2nd was Seulgi (Come what may) and lastly was Wendy (Let's See) those nicknames were actually their paasa lines when they're having conversations. They do like Lisa but they have their own reasons why they never end up together.

When she's using tinder app she matched with a few guys and girls of course as a bisexual she put her preferences to both girls and guys but when it comes to guys she doesn't initiate to start a convo. Then there's one guy named (Jungkook) who messaged her first which leads them to exchange their Facebook accounts,  for her honesty she finds him cute not bad hinde panget hinde din gwapo sakto lang ba. 🤣 Of course, when you're interested in someone you'll be stalking him or her that's what she did. Then while she's browsing his photos she went to his tagged photos 'cause you know real face can see on the tagged photos 😅 But...... while scrolling she noticed someone, it's a group photo actually but she's all eyes to the girl with an innocent, mesmerizing and angelic face. Wearing a beautiful and classy tube dress.

On her precious green mind, she thought that this girl is her type. So her attention was now focused on that beautiful girl she saw. The next day she had a convo with jungkook she sent a photo then ask who is she? And every time she's having a chat with jungkook she will ask about this girl.

While Rosé is having a MU relationship with this guy named Jimin. They act like Boyfriend girlfriends yet not officially dating. She already falls in love with him but jimin seems like she just wants to get in rosé pants, she knows that he's not serious with her that's why she's hurting at the same time. She got a lot of rich suitors, feeling rich, mayabang pandak naman, ma effort tahimik pero di gwapo. All of them have their own car yet none of them is her type. 'Cause all of them have an attitude. Her mother (Sunmi) was being impatient knowing that until now rosé hasn't introduced any boyfriend to her. She's afraid that rosé might be a lesbian that's why she's don't have any interest among all of her suitors. Btw Her Mother is homophobic.

What will happen when Lisa and Rosé started talking to each other?