Right Time

I woke up without knowing where I am. When I checked my phone. Shit.

10:30 AM. I'm screwed.

Mmy👩🏻💖 20 missed calls
                  10 messages

When I was about to go out, suddenly Krystal entered into the room. So I'm in Krystal's place.

Uh where's Irene? I asked while massaging my head.

She's in the toilet, let's go downstairs? I cooked breakfast. She said.

Okay. I just fixing myself a bit. Where's the toilet? I said yawning.

Oh when you go out just turn left and go straight. She said.

Thanks. I said.

As I'm walking downstairs. I could smell pancakes and some more. Hmmmm.

Good Morning babe. Irene said smiling.

I looked at her smirking. I knew she slept with Krystal hahaha. Yasss. I'm sure it's really a good morning and sleepless night is it? I said.

I could see Krystal is being shy. Haha
Have a seat Lisa.

I think my mom will kill me. I said nervously. Haist.

Hahaha you drink too much. But no worries I texted her. That's why she never call you back. Irene said while getting some food on her plate.

Your the best buddy. I said and started eating too.

Omo! Have you seen this Lisa? Krystal asked and showed us her phone.

Myoui Mina
You don't give up on the people you love.❤️❤️❤️

Son Chaeyoung like and 149 others

23 comments.

I hold back my tears 'cause I don't want Krystal see me crying. I give them a fake smile. It's okay guys.

In my mind FML. I'm so hurt like my heart is about to bust out. My mood suddenly changed. I don't feel like eating now I wanna get drunk again.

That's why she didn't come and join us last night. Hmp, that girl never learned. Krystal said.

Babe are you sure you okay? Irene asked with her concerned look.

Yeah babe. I just wanna go home. I said and smiled weakly. You can stay here first i'll go alone. Enjoy your time with Krystal.

I stand up and come close to them saying thank you to both specially with Krystal.

Nice meeting you. Please take care of my friend, she likes you. I hugged her and give her beso.