Chapter 1: Tinder

Lisa's POV

First day of school for the first semester as a Graduating student major in Tourism Management. I used to be a Marketing major. But unfortunately, my precious green mind cannot make it, I failed algebra subject once, way back 2013 and now it's 2015 then during the second semester I made a sign before taking it again which is if I failed this subject again I will shift to another course. So since you read it in the first sentence you knew guys that I failed again. 71% to be exact and no changes 1st and 2nd sem I got the same grade but the rest of the subjects I passed. I'm not that bobo tho haha I just hate numbers especially when the prof asks you to find X and Y's Jeeez luckily Tourism doesn't have algebra subject. I like it 'cause you'll meet pretty girls hihihi tho I'm not bi that time but deep inside I'm attracted to women, I just keep it with myself. I've been curious and tried having a girlfriend when I broke up with my ex Childhood Sweetheart Boyfriend. But I broke up with her too. So now I'm single and they knew I talk with a lot of girls I met online. Till now I prefer girls more than a guy.

I'm very sure that being friendly is one of my talents, yeah I called it a talent 'cause I don't have any and that's why I got along so fast with these kiddos, I'm referring to my Tourism friends. Our group name is Orayt Friends, consist of 2 guys 1 bi and 6 girls so Including me total is 10. I know it's a lot to recognize all of them. Haha, don't worry I'll just introduce some of them. Our group is the coolest group in our section. We're the naughty, funny, and lazy in the class but we never failed any subjects. Especially me I call myself MATALINAW kapag exam, haha I also have marketing friends during my marketing days but we rarely catch up now except for my bff Jisoo she stopped her school and helped in their business. She's too sweet to visit me like almost every night just to have coffee or chill near our school.

Normally the first day of school means no classes too. The professors will just show up to get attendance and leave. The moment that our prof leaves the room Boss Bobby shouted on top of his lungs: Orayts LEZZGAW! It means inuman na. Since our first class in the afternoon, we can drink already haha
Bobby is my guy bff, has a fvcking crazy humor, a dancer, and masarap kumain. Hahaha I mean every time he eats we also wanted too. Suddenly I heard my tummy having thunder sounds meaning I'm already hungry I didn't eat lunch so I tell bobby to eat first before drinking and they all agreed to what I uttered. Most of them are renting an apartment or dorm so we just go there and chill instead but sometimes we go to the bars near to our school just to drink or meet new people in other departments.

We're now outside the school, our school is a Catholic school la lang just saying we're not holy anyways. Hahaha. So which place? Joy asked. JOY (red velvet yow) is one of the Orayt friends most of us were afraid of her she doesn't look like Miss Minchin but she acts or talks like her that's why we call her that. Yet I find her hot being masungit that's why I call her babe. It's our pet name. How about Sana's place? I'm guessing bobby's place is very messy due to yesterday's he didn't let me finish my sentence as he covers my mouth. Boys be like. Joy said while rolling her eyes. All of them were busy using their phones so only joy and Sana heard what I've said. We're bff remember that's why I knew his kanawan. Hahaha, hookups hookups lang. Okay, my place then. Sana said. Sana has a boyfriend named Jinyoung one of the Orayt friends as well.
I'm slowly introducing Orayt friends to you guys hahaha.

We arrived at Sana's place in just 5 mins, of course, it's walking distance. Me, Dahyun, Momo, and Tzuyu went into the living room first while the rest is having a smoke break. Tzuyu is my Babe I mean I like to give cute nicknames so I call her that same as Joy, she's Bobby's ex Girlfriend that's why he shut me up earlier. He doesn't want tzuyu know that he's flirting tho they broke up already. Because bobby is still in love with her. Dahyun is bisexual too and a girl version of bobby as the funniest in the group. While Momo is the oldest among us (just imagine momo is older) haha when it comes to green kinds of stuff nagkakasundo kami. I call her Master masterbation hahaha jk master of doing brows. I admire her brows 'cause it's always on fleek. I took my phone in my pocket and check the recent app I downloaded.

TINDER!!! Tzuyu shouted. I just laughed at her. So lemme see some hot babes you matched in there? And dahyun snatched my phone. Waaaaaah! I shout at her. Oh, bure (bure it's actually same as pare) this Seulgi is fvcking hot. Yeah! I said. But why she's not responding to your messages. Hahaha

Oh Oh Oh, our dear Limario got rejected again? Sana butted in. What again? They never rejected me tho. I said while rolling my eyes. I remembered last time you mentioned about Mina, are you guys still Chatting? Are they still together with her boyfriend or she did fall in love with you already? Sana continues with her annoying questions.

Can you and jinyoung cook food already? So later we can start drinking. Alright, Lisa, I've got this Jinyoung said as he dragged sana into the kitchen.

Yah!!! Lisa tells us about that pretty girl. Momo said. Noooo! Just forget about her Lisa you'll meet someone better than her, more pretty and not paasa. Dahyun said as she hands back my phone.

After a few minutes of browsing on Facebook.
A notification pops up......

Kang Seulgi Accepted your friend request.