Timeless

This story is a jelsa fanfiction. If you're not aware of it, jelsa is the pairing of Jack Frost fr the DreamWorks production Rise of The Guardians, and Elsa from Disney's beloved Frozen. I really love this ship, and I also wanted to try a new writing style, so this idea came and I just had to write it. It will not be a full fledged story, just parts and pieces of there lives which intertwined together to form a beautiful story which was worth telling. It will also not be a full length novel, it would be a short story with maybe about 2-5 parts max. I was really proud of this story so I thought maybe I should share it here. I wrote this story because I am a HUGE jelsa fan, and if I could go and beg Disney to do a crossover with DreamWorks I would, but sadly I can't. Also, this story was written for the lack of well written jelsa fanfictions out there, though if you are a jelsa fan you should totally check out Frostbitten by Arialene on ff.net, its AMAZING I cried so much omfg you have no idea.

Anyhoooo, standard disclaimer applies. I donnot own the characters and most of the plot, though I own this story and the plot changes that have been made, so if you copy this or post it on another website I will report you. It is illegal and a crime.

I will also be using some references from posts I saw on tumblr, so the rights go to them. I saw the cover picture on tumblr too and edited it, so the rights go to whoever made it.

PS the video on the sidebar totally summarises the entire story in 1.5 minutes. It was definitely a coincidence, I was lucky to find it! I love it so much I'm obssessed lol.

So, anyway, on with the story.

Happy reading! :) xx