Chapter 10: Just Let Loose

'Mrpghh...' Naruto managed to utter unintelligibly and opened his eyes, not knowing where he was for the third freaking time that day. But this time was different. All he could see was darkness. Need..to..pee..

'Neji, remove his pants' A low voice suddenly sounded, not particularly far away.

'Yes, Juugo-sama', said another, with a very familiar low tone.

'Hey...Neji...is that you?' Naruto slurred. 'Why..can't I move..?...and why is everything dark?'

'You've got a blindfold on and your hands are tied' Neji divulged, his voice holding none of the warmth it held earlier.

'What..? Why?' Naruto mumbled, still only half awake.

Neji didn't reply and instead walked to the double bed where Naruto was lying. His arms were held above his head, tied to the metal frame of the bed by thick ropes. To think Uchiha Sasuke was in the same compromising position not too long ago Neji mused, as he sized up the shirtless, drunken teen. Although, Naruto was much easier to subdue.

'The heck do you want..?!' Naruto shouted, drunkenly, as he felt Neji's cold hand brush his chest.

'Nothing. Just to take off your pants.' Neji said calmly. 'Naruto-kun, please raise your hips'. Naruto obliged, because for some reason the way Neji talked made it sound like he was asking him to blink. Neji unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly before pulling off his pants in one swift motion, as if he were removing a tablecloth from a table.

'That's enough Neji, I'll take it from here. Bring me the water. Make sure it's extra strong' Juugo said suddenly and got up from the chair he was sitting on.

'Yes, Juugo-sama' Neji replied with a bow and left the room.

Walking towards the bed, Juugo climbed on top, crawling up it so that he was arched over Naruto, his hands wrapped around the metal frame above Naruto's head. He smiled contently, as watched the boy squirm underneath him and moved one hand to lift his chip up between his thumb and index finger.

'The hell are you...?!' Naruto growled, attempting to free himself from Juugo's grip.

Juugo simply smirked. A few seconds later, Neji reappeared with a glass of 'water'. 'Juugo-sama, as you requested.' He said, and handed him the glass.

Juugo put a thumb to Naruto's lip and pried his mouth open, putting two fingers inside the wet opening. 'Drink up' He whispered and poured the liquid into the boy's mouth with his other hand, watching as the last few drops trickled down into his throat. Almost immediately, Naruto's face flushed a deep pink in response and he moaned softly at the sudden changes to his body.

'Well, that was quick' Juugo smirked as he handed the glass back to Neji. 'Leave. It's time for me to begin'. Bowing once more, Neji left, ignoring the small feeling of sympathy that tugged at his mind.

'Hah...' Naruto breathed as heat started to flow through his body, notably to 'that' area. Juugo eyed his cock as it quickly enlarged, and became fully erect, taking form underneath his boxers. Licking his lips, the older male pulled them down at once, fully revealing the hot member which sprung up instantly.

Juugo took the length into one hand and began stroking it gently, inciting a tingling feeling in Naruto's body. Then he squeezed it, his finger tightening around the heated flesh, and sent shock waves through Naruto's spine.

'No..!..don't...' Naruto moaned, as his body betrayed him, his pulsing organ reacting to Juugo's every touch. Then Juugo put two fingers in his own mouth, the saliva dripping down the long digits, and used them to knead Naruto's cock. Naruto groaned at the slick wetness that covered his cock, the tip of which began leaking his own fluid in response.