Chapter 12: Friend-zoned

When Sasuke opened his eyes, the first thing that he realized was that he was very tired, after somehow making his way to his bed the previous night. And then he remembered last night. Scenes of him thrusting deeply into Naruto and hearing the blonde boy cry out beneath him. He blushed deeply at the thought. I actually fucking did it...WE actually fucking did itAnd that son-of-a-bitch Shikamaru was right again.

Glancing over at Naruto on the opposite side of the room, Sasuke could see that idiot was still deep in sleep with his bedsheets tangled and one leg hanging over the side of the bed. And for once he was pretty stumped on how he could actually make conversation, even with someone like Naruto who usually didn't require the least bit of effort. After all, how was he going to bring it up?...So how was last night?

Then again, he wasn't even sure he wanted to bring it up when all he could honestly say was that he liked the guy, and for no apparent reason. Suddenly, there was a loud thud as Naruto fell to the floor off his bed and Sasuke felt his heart jump, wondering if the dobe had woken after the fall. But in usual Naruto fashion, the blonde haired boy was still fast asleep, murmuring sleepily as he accustomed himself to the hard floor and pulled his bedsheets down with him.

Sasuke resisted the urge to smack himself. How could I have fallen for a guy like that? Sighing loudly, he roused and decided to wait and see if Naruto brought it up first. But still, his heart was beating so fast, he didn't how he would get through the day. The simple thought of Naruto screaming at him for doing something so disgusting was enough to send shockwaves of pain though his heart. Was that what love felt like? He'd never cared about anyone else's opinion so much but now Naruto had infiltrated his system so deeply there was no way of recovering.

But then again, he did cry for more sex when we did it...and he seemed to have enjoyed it. Sasuke countered as he brushed his teeth. That couldn't have been a result of the drugs though, could it? It was the same drugs that Juugo had used on him, only it seemed to have been much stronger. But if he had actually enjoyed it, where would they go from there? Without a doubt in his mind, Sasuke knew the sex would be great but he really didn't know anything about Naruto to begin with. Well, except for the fact that he was a stupid idiot who trusted people easily. In the worst case scenario, if Naruto did hate him, he didn't know what he could do except wait for him to get over it so they could move their relationship forward, no matter how long it took. 

He heard a load groan from the room as Naruto got up. He saw the blonde boy from the corner of his eye, with his eyes half open, scratching his stomach like it was the same as any other day. Except for the fact that we fucked each other so hard yesterday! Sasuke's mind involuntarily shouted as he watched him.

The blonde continued his usual morning routine, throwing his bedsheets onto his bed in a heap and running his hand through his hair as he figured out where he was. Then he paused for minute before rubbing his lower back and wincing in pain. Sasuke's heart jumped at that small movement, knowing that he was the cause, and quickly turned his eyes away as he washed out his mouth. But he couldn't pretend to ignore the blonde much longer as he could see Naruto walk toward him and pause at the entrance of the bathroom. By this point, his heart was beating so fast, he stood rooted in front of the sink, not moving an inch. He's gonna scream, or hit me or maybe he'll kiss me and tell me how great I am at sex or maybe he'll never want to see me again or he'll probably say that I'm fucking disgusting and a faggot-

'Hey Sasuke, you got any cream for aches or sores? This might sound really weird but my ass hurts so bad and I have no idea why. Is that normal? Has that ever happened to you before?' Naruto asked seriously, leaning against the doorway.