chapter 7

Izuku POV

It was just me and my mom. We haven't said anything to each other. She still looks very sad, but it could be just because I'm here. But then again, I have that fear that my mom heard everything I told Kacchan. My whole goal in life was to keep my mom from knowing what the love of her life has done. Keeping it from her is hurting I know, but it will hurt even more if she finds out. So I guess one question I have is, did she hear?

"Hey mom, are you ok?" I asked quietly. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Yes, I'm fine Izu, don't worry about me," She said, her voice cracking a small bit. That's a sign of her still upset, on the verge of tears. It was quiet for a moment. "Izuku, I'm going to ask you like an adult, I trust you to tell the whole truth," My mom started, Shes going to ask me About my dad, I know she is. But what do I say? Do I tell her the truth, maybe bend it a little?

"Yeah? Whats up?" I asked. She took a deep breath before she said anything.

"I over heard you and Katsuki talking through the door. I heard everything you told him, about your father. Izuku, " She started, tears falling, "Did he really hurt you like that?" She asked looking up at me. Tears falling down her face. If she heard everything then I really cant bend the truth at all. I said nothing. I just looked down, hopefully she will just take that as my answer.

"Izuku. I said I'm asking like you an adult. I want an adult answer. Did he hurt you?" She asked standing up and walking towards the bed. I closed my eyes. Tears wanted to come out, but I couldn't let them out. I still said nothing, but I did nod my head. Please mom. For me, take that as my answer, just leave it at that.

"Izuku, just tell me, yes or no, that's all I ask," She said grabbing onto my hand. I looked over at her, tears were streaming down her face. At that point, I let my tears fall as well.

"Yes," I said. I could see her heart breaking. Piece by piece. She fell onto her knees holding onto my hand tightly. Crying with her head on the bed.

"Izu baby, I'm so sorry. I wish I could have known earlier, I could have stopped it, I could have stopped all of it. Why, why did you never tell me? I could have helped you Izu," My mom said with her voice cracking. Tears were falling rapidly at this point.

"I dint want to tall you because I didn't want you to hurt like I did. Look at you, you're heartbroken right," I said.

"I'm heartbroken because you didn't trust me enough to tell me," My mom said. I looked at her with wide eyes. I sighed and grabbed onto her hands and pulled her into a hug.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I promise, I will never keep something like this away from you ever again," I said. I could feel her smiling.

"I'm your mom Izuku, I'm supposed to be here for you through hard times, its my job as your mother," She said looking up at me. She smiled, I smiled back at her. At that moment, I felt so much lighter, like something heavy, something that was weighing me down, was gone.

-a few hours later-

Izuku POV

It was pretty late. It was getting close to time for me to go to bed, but unlike other nights, I actually feel tired. I'm ready to go to sleep. Everything was connected and my mask was on. I already took my medication, they are still in the process of finding a way to combine all of them together. Though one of my pills were missing, my Sertraline. They said it was no big deal but I would need to take it in the morning. My head was on the pillow and my eyes were shut. I wasn't alone in the room like most nights. Since this is probably, and hopefully, my last night, my mom is going to stay in the room with me until I'm asleep, and the doctor said he would stay about and hour or two after I fall asleep to make sure everything's ok. I ended up telling my mom that my dreams usually consisted of my dad, and she obviously told the doctors. I didn't want to say, because I was somewhat embarrassed.