chapter 6

Izuku pov

Its been a fewhours since everyone left. All that's left in my room is my mom andKacchan. We were all quiet. My mom looked like she was thinking longand hard about something. Same with Kacchan. I sighed and lied backin the bed looking up at the ceiling. I still had everythingconnected to me besides my mask, I only have that on when I'm asleep.Everything was uncomfortable. It was getting annoying. I tried movingaround a bit but I would just get tangled. I tried moving back towhere I was but now chords were pushing into my spine. I triedrolling to the other side and again, I just got tangled. I had it. Isat up quickly peeling the cords off of me and throwing them awayfrom me. My mom and Kacchan noticed. My mom came over to me quickly.

"Izuku whatswrong?" She asked. I tried taking everything else off but my momkept grabbing onto my wrists to keep me from doing so. I tried tofight against her, but if I did I could hurt her. I calmed down a bitand I dropped my head down shaking a little. I rolled my fists intoballs taking deep breaths. My mom let go of my wrists and looked overat Kacchan.

"Watch him forme, I'm going to get his doctor," Mom said as she stood and madeher way out of the room. So now it was just me and Kacchan. I'm stillmad at him. They didn't need to know I was here. But now they know.

"What the hellwas all that about?" Kacchan asked. I said nothing looking downstill. "Answer me Deku," Kacchan said again. I sighed and lookedup to him.

"I don't want tobe here any more," I said simply. I moved my body back so I couldlean against the head board. Kacchan sat on the bed and sighed.

"I remember whenyou were here the first time, you never did that before, actually,everything that happened, never happened before," Kacchan said andsighed, he then looked towards me. "I need to ask you something,"I looked at him.

"Yeah?" Iasked.

"Remember whenwe were kids and you always talked bad about your dad, and you toldme to never tell anyone about him?" Kacchan asked. My eyes widened.He didn't... "Don't worry, I didn't tell anyone, but, your dreams.They were about him last time. Are they the same now?" Kacchanasked looking down at his lap. It was quiet for a minute which prettymuch answered his question.

"They keepgetting worse every night. Nowadays, he actually grabs onto me, and Ican feel it," I said looking down as well.

"You need totell someone, if you do, then they might be able to help you finally.I know its a sensitive subject, but what did he even do to you? Everytime I saw him he was actually really nice," Kacchan asked lookingup at me. I looked up at him and sighed.

"It was backwhen I was really young. Not even a year old yet. He told all of hiswork mates that he had a son. That he was strong and smart, that hewas going to be amazing. That was all a lie. When I turned two, hestarted to mold me into the son that he told all his co-workersabout, which I wasn't. He only did so while my mom was at work so shewouldn't tell him to stop. I would get tired really easily, but whenI got tired he would do anything he could to keep me awake, sometimeshe threatened to burn me if I went to sleep. When I turned three,things started getting more physical. If I started to give up hewould kick me to the ground and tell me to push myself harder. That'swere it started getting worse. But the worst of it was when I turnedfour and learned I didn't have a quirk. He was furious. I was reallyupset that day and was really vulnerable. He told me countless timesthat I would never become the hero I wanted to be, that I could neverlive up to his expectations. He left to go over seas the next day.And I haven't seen him since. Why hes in my dreams now, I don't know.Maybe its a sign? The first time I started having the dreams he wascoming to japan for a short time. I didn't see him, but he was there.Maybe hes coming back?" I finished, I had shivers going down myspine of the thought. Kacchan was silent. He was speechless.

"Deku, I'msorry. I was wrong for telling you those same things," Kacchansaid. He didn't look at me, his back was actually facing me.

"Its ok Kacchan,Really, it happened in the past, and honestly, you both saying thatinspired me to prove you both wrong," I said. That wasn't true. Thethings he said hurt. They still hurt today when I think about it. Allthe times he told me to kill myself as well. A few times I actuallyconsidered it, but he doesn't need to know that.

"Izuku?" Avoice said. My and Kacchan both looked at the door seeing the doctorand my mom. I sighed.

"I'm sorry, Iwas just frustrated and I tore everything off," I said lookingdown.

"Its alright,its not to hard to put them back," The doctor said picking up thecords. I looked over at Kacchan who was by the door.

"Its gettinglate and Izawa doesn't like it if were gone from the dorm for to longif were without a teacher," Kacchan said. I nodded as he left. Isighed and looked at my mom with a small smile. She smiled back at mewith a few tears in her eyes. Why? Why was she crying?

Wordcount - 1026