Hard Life

It was night and the stars were sparkling around the moon. A typical house where the pessimistic character stays. There is nothing much to describe about his character. He loves no light, and he's afraid of the day. He goes by the name Ayden Genius, and it's me. Yeah, it's my story. I have a beautiful family with three to four good friends, but they're not here anymore. We're free to go anywhere, and that's what happened.

My insecurities are my friends now. No matter how depressive they are they just keep on following me all the time. From 'Best to Worst'. “Whatever"... It's okay to be negative, and all you should do is to express your feelings rather than securing that in your heart. But you need someone to observe your thoughts right. I don't want to be an imperfect guy in this world and I don't want to be an over matured guy either. I would be happier when someone says "You're different", that's life. Time plays a huge role in everyone's life, but not in mine because walking in reality is all what I need. If I get through this day then I'm the happiest man. I have never imagined that my life would be like this.

Millions of people wish to get happiness, and they end up wishing something different. Some people have no idea about what they're wishing and what they really want and you know  "What is achievement?" Constantly dreaming and praying for their better lives are considered as the basic achievements of all the people who are living here. If they do have the confidence all time then that's an achievement. But I'm not having either of them and that's what makes me feel like I'm negative.